Overthinking

I think, I should slap myself numerous times for even thinking like that

I may not fall in love with someone till now, but I have learned a lot from novels and other series that one can't fall in love with someone whom he wants.
It just happens gradually without even realizing, just like.. .yeah, just like fever.
You can't do anything in that.
By the way, you fool. When you can't control such thing why are you even thinking of that.
Imagine Shaurya.. Just imagine the situation right now.
You are not even in a relationship yet you are depressed for your non-existant girl friend?
Shame on you Shaurya.
This is totally madness.
You are the byproduct of just and only over thinking.
How come a human distress himself for some situation which has not happened yet and helds no chance of happening in the near future?
You should just clear out your mind. Seriously, you should grow out of these thoughts.
You need serious mental health consultation.
I think, I should try for some seminars at least. But, not now. I have many things to do right now.
Shaurya, just remember one thing. There's no-one dear of you. No-one can really understand you better than yourself. Neither your parents nor your friends, in case you own some. So just let be realistic right in the moment. You need to be peaceful and cheerful, not for you family but, for yourself.
You know it very well that you are on your own. Only you can tackle yourself, only you are the best and only guide of yourself. Now, it's upto you whether you want your sail to reacg the soar or just wander aimlessly. So, be truthful to yourself atleast.

.
.
.

This is a very short story.
How's it?

•~> 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥. ℙ𝕝𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝.