Chapter 2

You’ve been working for I.M.P. for a month now. You’ve become good friends with everyone, except Loona. She’s still wildly indifferent to you.

You’ve managed to get yourself a shitty little apartment. Can’t expect too much from hell though I guess.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* It’s 8am already. You slowly drag yourself out of bed and get ready for the day.

  You head out the door and start walking to work.
As you arrive at the building you see Mille parking the company van.

Y/N: Hey Mills! Good morning!

Mille: Mornin Y/N! Yall just missed something crazy!

Y/N: Oh yeah? Do tell!

Mille explains how upon pulling into work Blitzo got into an argument with his ex. Who is apparently a popstar.

Y/N: I don’t get it. Why would a popstar date Blitzo?

Millie: That’s what we all said!

As you neard the office, you saw Moxxie on the ground passed out.

Millie: What happened???

Loona: Fatty went to ask Verosika and her gang to move their car. They uh, may have grouped up on him. Blitzo is in there now.

Y/N: Sigh, knowing him he’s doing something stupid. I’m going in there to try and unfuck whatever he’s done.

As you open the door to this “Verosiaks” studio, you hear them arguing

Blitzo: I bet we can kill more people than you skanks can fuck!

Verosika: You’re on, Blitz-O.

That’s when you see her for the first time. Beautiful hair, eyes, figure, voice. You’re unsure if it’s her succubus charm affecting you or not.

She catches you looking at her and eyes you up and down.

Succubus: Oh shit, I think that one may like you

Verosika: Mmm too bad for him, he’s painfully average. Take your little I’m friend and fuck off already.

Ouch. That one hurts.

Blitzo: Whatever bitch. Y/N let’s go!

  You leave the studio feeling odd. You’ve had crushes before. But something about this felt different. For now, you just chalk it up to her succubus magic.
Blitzo then goes over his plan to win the contest.

After some arguing between him and Moxxie, you start going around putting flyers up offering discount kills.

Moxxie: Some poorly worded flyers won’t attract enough attention.

Y/N: I gotta agree with Mox. There just no way tha-

You’re  cut off by a huge line of people looking to request a hit. Blitzo then gives you a smug look.

Y/N: No fucking way dude

A few hours later you’re all back at the office

Blitzo: Well, now that we have our clients figured out we can call it a day. Good work everyone but Moxxie! Meet here tomorrow at the usual to get ready for the contest! Go home and rest up!

Millie: Hey Y/N. You got any plans tonight? Mox and I were gonna grab some drinks.

Y/N: Yeah why not. Tomorrow’s gonna be a lot of work.