Chapter 4

Authors note: Hey peeps! I decided to change up the writing style. The new way just feels better to me for some reason. Hope you’re all cool with it! Also, WAY LONGER CHAPTER. -MGT

There she was. Her pink eyes shining from the lights. Her long blonde hair swaying gently in the breeze. The seductive sway of her hips. All the noise around you seemed to fade out.

“Holy shit” you said to yourself. It must be her succubus magic entrancing you, right? Just then, a firm back slap brings you back to reality.

“Hey, earth to Y/N! We got some people to kill and a parking space to win!” Blitzo shouts at you.

“Yeah, I know. I haven’t forgotten about the all important parking space boss man.” You reply sarcastically.

“Good, Loonie if you don’t mind getting us started with our first couple targets” Blitzo asks. Loona scoffs and pulls out a list. She smells it and starts leading people one by one to secluded spots.

You kill them various ways. Guns, knives, hanging, a flower pot.
You’re all back on the beach looking for your next targets when Verosika finally starts the concert.

“Pack your bags, this is your final boarding call” she says, every word dripping with lust. You forget why you’re there. It doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters is getting closer to the stage.

You faintly hear Blitzo freaking out about losing sight of Loona. But things start to go blank for you. It feels like you’ve been on the beach for an eternity. Every word from her mouth wrapping around you, embracing you.

Suddenly however, you get ripped from the illusion. As you come to your senses you hear screams. As you turn to look you see a giant fish monster. And it’s eating Moxxie!

“hehe, weeeeeee” he slurs before being tossed into the monsters mouth. After being stunned you jump into action with Millie.

“Moxxie!” you both shout. Millie stabs a man and makes a molotov out of his shirt. The creature recoils from the burst of fire when it hits it.

As Millie jumps at it knife drawn, you fire some well placed shots to keep its tentacles at bay. She hoists the beasts mouth open and moments later throws a drunk Moxxie out.

Blitzo catches him and holds him while looking to see if Millie is ok. After a few moments, the monster almost gets sliced in half. Millie comes out of the wound, covered in bits of the fish.

“Is Mox ok?” she asks. It still surprises you that those two are so sweet, being from hell and all. Blitzo responds “Huh, oh yeah he’s fine”. Millie scoops him up and he says some drunken nonsense.

“Well that was handled rather obviously, don’t you think? You all turn to see Verosika and her group. “Ah, that must be the whores!” Blitzo exclaims.
They argue who is more at fault over what happened. Moxxie mentions someone thought he was an opossum which is HILARIOUS. It ends with Blitzo essentially blackmailing them for the spot back.

“FINE” Verosika says through her clenched teeth. “WOOOOO YEAH! WE FUCKIN WON! HAHAHAHA! IN YOUR FACE BIIIIIIITCH!” Blitzo yells.

“Is it really that exciting? It’s just a parking spot…” you say exasperated. Blitzo has Loona open the portal and they all head back. Something tells you to stay though.

That’s when you notice police have Verosikas group surrounded. They look like they’re giving up. You sneek up close and toss a gas grenade you had on you. “Follow me, this way!” you shout at them.

They follow you into an alley and you text Loona to open a portal to Verosikas office. Moments later it opens on the wall and you all jump in. “Fuck that was close!” you hear one of the incubus say.