Chapter 10

You wake up, your eyelids are heavy. You look in front of you to see Verosika asleep. You smile and scratch her back lightly. She moans a little and moves around a bit.

You laugh softly and kiss the back of her head. You try to get out of bed without waking her. "Hey, where are you going and who told you to stop?" You hear her say. She sounds half asleep still.

"Hey sweetie, I'm gonna go make us some pancakes. You don't have to get up yet." She motions at you to come back. You smile and roll your eyes and lay back down with her.

She clings to you, burying her face into your back. You place a hand on top of hers. You feel her press into you hard. She leans up and kisses your neck.

You blush and shiver a bit. It feels like electricity is going up your spine. You roll on your back and she promptly gets on top of you. "V-" you try and talk but she puts a finger on your lips.

She leans down and gives you a kiss. Forcing her tongue into your mouth. You push back into the kiss, making her moan a little.

She breaks away, panting. "Y/N, I want you." You're pretty sure you've never been so red. "Verosika, I mean same but we need to get to work."

She giggles a bit " Oh please, like anyone will care if we're late. Besides, wouldn't you rather spend some quality time with me?" She says, pulling her shorts off.

"....Yeah fuck it I'll say traffic was bad or something." 2 hours later you both show up to the studio. "Hey you two! We've been waiting!" Kat says. "Yeah, we tried calling you both, but neither of you answered." Apple says.

She gives you both a look, it makes you tense up a bit. "Yeah, sorry about that. My phone is on silent. We would've been here sooner but traffic was awful!"

Now everyone is looking at you two. "What do you mean we? Did you come together?" "Yeah, and Verosikas car isn't here." "And don't you walk to work Y/N?" They all start bombarding you with questions.

You start to panic, and look over at Verosika. She shrugs. "I mean it's obvious right? We fucked." She says. The whole room goes silent.

"Well shit, I lost 20 bucks." Josh says as he hands money to Kiki. "I told you. Don't doubt me on these things." You're shocked by what you just saw.

"Were you betting on when we'd have sex?" They all stare at you. "Well yeah. We do everytime you two hang out." Josh says.

Verosika laughs "Maybe you all should spend more time focusing on getting some yourselves." She teases. "She brings up a good point!" You say.

Everyone just grumbles in response. Verosika sits down on the couch and starts writing lyrics and melodies. Kiki and Apple help and give advice where they can.

You sigh while looking at Verosika. It's always incredible seeing how much energy she puts into this. "Hey man, seems like things are going well." Tex says walking up to you.

"Yeah, things are perfect. Not sure I've ever been happier." Tex chuckles a bit. "I can tell. It's real easy to see. I'm happy for both of you." He smiles sincerely at you.

"Thanks Tex, that means a lot man." You smile back. The days at the studio are always so calm. Relaxed. A stark contrast to the chaos of the shows.

The downtime can get a little boring sometimes. But at least everyone here is interesting. You feel a little tired so you go lay down on a couch.

You quickly doze off. You think of how everything has played out since you died. Working with I.M.P., meeting Verosika, touring with her, falling in love.

You abruptly get woken up by someone shouting. "Holy shit, that's in 3 days? How the fuck did I forget!" You hear Verosika shout. What's happening? What did she forget?