Worry, Worry and More Worry

Ash's POV
•••••••••••••

I pace back in forth in the hospital's waiting room. She's been in there for forty-minutes and I don't think I can wait any longer.

I pace a few more times until I see a doctor sway her way over to me. "Hi," she smiles. "You're the young man that brought Ms. Waterflower in, correct?" She asks "Ye- yes. I am." I stuuter. "I want to assure you that she is doing just fine, it's just a sprain. She just needs crutches for two days then after that, she'll need to stay off of her ankle as much as possible for a week."

I sigh in relief, she's fine, I think to myself she's fine. "Thanks Doctor uhm," I look at her name tag "Lynsader," I smile at her. She smiles back, "of course, young man." With that she walks away.

Soon enough here comes a tired looking Misty on crutches, she smiles when she sees me, and I can't help but smile back, her smile is infectious.

She wobbles towards me and gives me a one armed hug, "I love you." She whispers in my ear, "Thanks for staying." I hug her back probably a little too tight, but I don't care, I've missed my Waterflower. "I would never leave you, I love you too."

We pull apart from our mushy display and she has tears forming in her eyes, "Come on, let's get out of here." I say smiling. She looks confused, "And where exactly are we going?" She questions, already being sassy again. "You'll see," I say smirking and gesturing for her to follow me.

A/N
So, I'm gonna be updating regularly now!! It's been so hard to update recently. I have many social media accounts to keep up with and school, but I only have 5 weeks left of school so, it's been a lot easier.

Hope you enjoyed this semi-mushy chapter, it was fun to write. I'll be writing more tonight, not Sure if it will be ready to be published though.

~Bellarke