Long Starry Night

Ash's POV
•••••••••••••

There we were, just laying on a plaid blanket under the stars, laughing, talking, sharing secrets; Nothi
ng could possibly beat this night, along with Misty.

Misty sat upright and yawned, "Hey Ash?" She questions, "Yes Mist?" I reply. "What made you choose me? Out of all the girls you could possibly get, why me?" She looked me straight in the eye. "Well for starters, your personality is astonishing; You constantly have a smile on your face, your laugh is infectious, you take the right things seriously and everthing else that doesn't really matter you brush it off. You make sure you put your priorities first. Your orange hair looks amazing with your cerulean blue eyes. And lastly," I paused, "I want you to know that I love you Misty Waterflower." Her eyes lit up, "Oh Ash," She wrapped he arms around my neck, enveloping me in a hug, " I love you too." I hug her back, never wanting this night to go away.

I wake up with Misty snuggled into my chest, breathing softly. I grab out my phone and check the time. It reads 2:37 am "Oh shit, Misty, Mist," I shake her softly, "Mist, you need to get up, it's past both of our curfews." She groans then props herself up on her elbows. "What time is it?" "It's 2:37" I reply. "When I get home my sisters are going to kill me." She stands up and helps me fold the blanket, we stuff it into the basket I brought and start running for her house.

I hear a clunk behind me; I turn around to see Misty on the ground her ankle bent in a weird way. "Ash, I think it's sprained," She whimpered. " It's okay," I whisper to her "I'll get you to a hospital." I assure her.

A/n
Sorry haven't been updating, school's been kicking ma butt, I will try to update more often for you guys. Hoped you enjoyed this adorable chapter, stick around the next one gets interesting.