Ms. Ketchum

Ash's POV
••••••••••••••

Misty and I walk back to my house for my mom's permission. Even if my mom doesn't let us go, I'm determined to have her let Misty stay in the guest bedroom for the rest of the summer.

We get through the door and I smell food, looks like she's making her special: steak!! I run into the kitchen "Hey mom," I say and envelope her in a hug.

"Hey Ashy." She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Mom!" I grumble. Misty and her giggle in unison, my cheeks go red. Ugh, why'd she have to do that with Misty here, I think to myself.

"So uh mom?" I ask scratching the back of my neck. "Yes sweetie?" "I was wondering if Misty and I could go on one last adventure..." I say as I grab Misty's hand. "Sure Ashy, how long will you guys be gone, where are you going, and when are you leaving?" "To start we'll be gone two months. We're going to go to Santos island. And lastly, next week." I can see Misty's beautiful cerulean eyes beam as I explain more and more of the trip.

"That's sounds nice, Ash. You should probably start packing, just be down for dinner in thirty minutes," She smiles and walks towards Misty, "I missed you sweety," and then she hugs her really tight.

~~upstairs in Ash's room~~

I pack all of the essential needs, clothes, hair brush and tooth brush, etc. Misty is wrapped up on my bed playing a video game, she's so beautiful. I think as I grab out a beautiful ring I'll propose on our one year anniversary I thought.

I'm nervous, but I shouldn't be, right? She loves me, I love her. What is there to be nervous about? I think. All I can think about now his her, her eyes, her hair, her smile, her mallet, her fiery attitude. It's all her, her, her. I really hope she says yes

"Calm down Ash," I command myself and put the ring in my bag.

I walk into my room, "Hey Mist," I flash a smile, "Hey Ashy," she laughs "Hahaha, very funny." I say sarcastically. She jumps up off the bed and gives me a quick peck on the cheek. I give her one back.

"Oh crap, we need to go down for dinner." Misty reminds me.

We run downstairs and are engulfed by a very nice aroma.

There on the table are three plates and one food bowl for Pikachu. Each plate has a steak cooked to perfection, green beans and mashed potatoes. Pikachu had Brock's famous pokefood.

We all sit around and are reminiscing and cracking jokes. Everyone seems really happy, especially my pikapal.

UNKNOWN POV(for now)

"Enjoy your fun, for now." I laugh, but then begin to choke because a fly went into my throat.

END OF BOOK 1

A/N
Welp, there's book one. Hope you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun to write. What'd you think? Who do you think the mystery person at the end is? I'll tell ya, you'll find out in the second book which will be titled Together (sequel to Finally{pokeshipping}) I hope you guys read it!!

~PruHun