The idea

Misty's POV
|•|•|•|•|•|•|

I sigh "What's your idea?"

His smile grows bigger as I ask. He looks amazing when he smiles. Well he looks amazing all the time but that's beside the point anyway focus on what he's saying I have to tell myself.

"I was thinking we should go on one last journey, just you and I. maybe to Santos. Please say yes Mist, please." He begs. I can't help but smirk at him, "What about the gym, what about your mom and my sisters? We both know they won't let me go." I say kind of pouting, because I want to go. But of course my stuck up lazy sisters probably won't let me. "We have to try!" He pleads with me.

I sigh, "We can try." I smile and he smiles back, his chocolate brown eyes are filled with excitement and love. He's perfect. I really do love Ash Satoshi Ketchum, now I'm sure what love is.

I tackle as into a laying position and hug him, he hugs me back tighter. "I love you, Ash," I tell him. "I love you too, Misty."

The sun begins to rise so we go ahead and go to ask my sisters. I walk through the door and immediately get bombarded with questions.

"Like, where have you been all night? We've been worried sick." Daisy says her arms crossed over her chest. Violet adds "and like what happened to your ankle?" "Don't you ever like do that again, you little pest." Lily ends.

"1st, I was out with Ash, 2nd, I tripped and fell. 3rd I know a way to get this "little pest" aka me, out of your hair for a little while." I say as I smile at Ash.

"Like what do you mean?" The sisters ask in unison "I mean," I begin "That if you let me go on a trip with Ash for about 2 months, I'll be gone, ya know. Out of your hair."

I waited for them to answer. They whispered a little then of course the answer was YES!??! What???? My jaw drops, are they really letting me go?!?!? They told me I deserve a break, since I've been working so hard for the past few months.

I'm so confused and happy, all I can do is hug my sisters and kiss Ash.

I pull Ash upstairs to my room so I can pack. Hopefully Ms. Ketchum  says yes. I wouldn't she, she always let's him go on Journeys.

I grab a backpack and dufflebag and begin to pack, swimsuits, check, sun dress, check. Dinner dress, check. Jean shorts, check. Black athletic shorts, check, yellow tanktop, check. I throw a few more random clothes in and then head to the bathroom. I get ALL of my hair care products and my toothbrush. Then head back out. I grab Ash's old hat and put it on my head.

I put some snacks and water along with my pokeballs into the backpack and then jump into Ash's arms. "You look good in a hat." He says smiling at me "Especially in MY hat." I giggle. 

"Good idea Ash," I smile then go in for a kiss, he kisses me back. I am officially the luckiest girl in the Pokeverse!!

A/n
So there's the second to last chapter!! I can't wait to finish the last then start the second book!! What have you guys thought, I really appreciate feedback!!