Awkward breakfast

Ash's  POV

•••••••••••••

We ran downstairs and for some unknown reason Misty's sister, Daisy made us breakfast.

I sat down at the table ready to stuff my face with pancakes. Daisy put the food on the table and we dug in.

"Hey Mist?" I asked my face stuffed with scrambled eggs.

"Yes Ash?" Her voice sounded so angelic.

"How long have you and Gary been dating."

Misty gave Ash a confused, blank stare " Tomorrow is actually our third month anniversery..."

"Oh..." Dammit Ash, you should've told her your feelings for her... Now she's with Oak, it's all my fault. I should've told her... I sould've told her.

A ding dong broke my repetative thoughts

I heard Violet's voice squeak up when she opened the door, "Gary, like come on in."

Gary nodded "Thanks Violet." he walked into the kitchen and gave Misty a big hug from behind and he kissed her cheek.

"Morning beautiful." He said with a pretty boy grin.

"Morning Gar-bear," she said "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to work?" She questioned.

"I thought  I should stop by and give you an early anniversery present." he takes a small velvet box and opened it. Misty stared at in awe, not knowing what to say "I-I-I can't believe you! It's beautiful!!! I love you so much Gar-bear!!" The ring was silver with a sapphire gem and had diamonds studs covering it.

How could I compete with Oak, he has money, charm awesome hair and oh yeah MONEY. and the thoughts return 'I should've told her, I should've told her.

The rest of breakfast was long, Misty and Gary were just talking all romantic and stuff like that. I feel like I'm in a twightlight novel.

A/n

Sorry for taking a while to update, but I will be more often. Do you guys like it? Leave comments and rate. Also sorry for the chapter being short