Reunited and it feels kinda wierd

ASH'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally heading back home after all these years, but first I have to make one stop.

"Ash slow down!!" Serena yelled

"Why? we're almost there." Serena groaned "But my feet hurt!" "Then just stay here."

"Whatever," She yelled "Bye!"

I started running faster I couldn't wait to see Misty. Not many people know this but I like Misty Waterflower. A LOT! I haven't seen her in about 7 years. I have know idea what to say to her or if she'll even reconize me.

Finally I make it to Cerulean City where Misty is now a gym leader, along with her sisters.

"Pika PIKA" Yelled Pikachu

I turn around to see him struggling to keep up with me. "Sorry Pikachu." I slow down and let him hop on my shoulder and I continue to run.

Finally I'm at the gym doors and I walk inside. A little bell rings when I do and a mature female voice speaks up

"Another competitor." She walks out of the shadows, and her beautiful figure forms in front of me. She was tall, about 5 foot 7 inches, had orange hair that went down to her hip, and gorgeous cerulean blue eyes. Then I noticed who it was, it was Misty!!

My heart skipped a beat when I noticed it was her.

"Are we just going to stand around or are we going to battle?"

"U-uh" I stammered "Don't you remember me?"

"Nope, I don't think so, have you ever challenged the gym?"

"Mist, you don't remember me? I'm Ash, Ash Ketchum from Pallet."

She looks me up and down then turns her head sideways.

"Ash you finally came back!" she yelled as she ran to hug me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She broke away when she heard Daisy "Misty got a boyfriend!" 

"Awe how cute!" Lily mocked.

"You guys shut up! He's not my boyfriend!!"

"Whatever you say Mist." Snickered Violet.

Then the three walked away giggling.

It kind of feels weird being around Misty again, I wonder if it's because I like her. She looks so different. A good different, a very good different but I miss the old Misty. The Misty with the side pony, the Misty that ran around beating my up with a mallet, the yellow t-shirt and red suspenders Misty. 

A/n

What do you guys think so far?

Comment and rate please!