The Long Walk

Ash's POV

•••••••••••••

I decided to walk home instead of catching a bus so  I could clear my head.

I feel like I left something at the Waterflower's but I can't put my finger on it.

I hear a rustle in the bushes and then two people and a meowth jump out.

"Prepare for trouble,"

"And make it double."

"To protect the world from devistation."

"To unite all peoples within our nation."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love."

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

"Jessie,"

"James."

"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light."

"Surrender now or prepare to fight."

"Meowth that's right."

Not these guys, I rolled my eyes.

"Little boy, where's your pikachu?" Jessie asked.

"Don't be shy little pikachu, we won't hurt you. We just want to play." The meowth said.

"You'll never get pikachu you theives, isn't that right Pikachu?" It was silent nothing not a 'CHU!!'  or 'PIKACHU!!!' just leaves rustling.

Holy crap, I left Pikachu! I bolted back to Misty's, how could I be so stupid as to leave my Pikachu behind.

"Little raven haired boy don't runaway!" James yelled.

"Are we really that scary Jess?" "I guess so Ja-". "You twos aren't scary it was I, meowth who makes them flee."

The two laugh at the nïeve meowth in unison, "You wish" They exclaim.

Misty's POV
•••••••••••••••

"I can't believe he forgot you Pika-pal" I tell in a sincere tone to Pikachu "pika" It says in clearly depressed. "I'm sure he'll be back for y—" I was cut off by the doorbell.

"Ugh," I groaned walking down the stairs, I pulled back the curtains. It was Ash,  I opened the door "I forgot Pikachu here," he says in a worried voice "can I have him back?" he asks quite rudely. "Ever heard of asking nicely?" I snapped back.

"Why don't you just give me Pikachu." his patience was running thin.

"Well maybe if you didn't forget about him, he'd be running to you right now!" I yelled angrily.

"PIKA!" we were both shocked.

"Pikachu!" Ash was clearly happy, his angry gone "come here Pikachu"

"Pika." it shook its head.

"You can't just stay here." Ash argued.

"Pika pikachu."

"But," Ash began then gave up

"Misty?" he asked politely, "Can I please stay one more night."

I sighed "Of course you can Ash" He smiled a bit but it dissappeared as quick as it came.