Could It Be

Ash's POV

••••••••••••

I set my bag up in her room and went through it for some shorts. As soon as I started digging through I found Misty's clothes that I had taken from her.  They smell like her a little bit, that sweet island smell.

She walks in after taking a quick shower. her hair in a towel and a towel wrapped around her body.

"Ash?!?" she yelled "I thought you'd be in the guest room." she's freaking out.

"Sorry, sorry" I exclaimed "I'll go, by the way here's your clothes" I threw the clothes at her and the towel on her body nearly fell off.

About forty-five minutes later she came into the guest room her hair dry and straightened wearing gray short shorts and a light blue tank top. She threw a t-shirt and pajama shorts at me

"Hope you don't mind they were Gary's" She said a twitch of annoyance in her voice. "No, it's fine. Thanks" I say giving her my original charming smile. "No problem" she laughed.

Her laugh is perfection.

"So uh, wanna come in my room and watch a movie?" she askes, I think I see a mischevious smile tugging at the edges of her mouth.

"I thought you'd never ask." I teased.

"You know Ash?" she asked, "I think my judgement was wrong earlier today."

Her words made my heart skip a beat. "How so?" I asked walking closer to her, we were so close if she were to tilt her head up slightly we'd be kissing.

"You know exactly what I mean." then bam she engoulfed me in a kiss.

This could be the start of something, we could be the new hot couple when we head back to school.

A/n
Hey everyone, could you leave thoughts in the comments. Hope you enjoyed it,

P.s. Misty does go to Pallet High with Ash, she just drives there every morning