'Sleep' over

Misty's POV

•••••••••••••••

Once Ash got all of his things inside and said bye to his friend Serena, we headed up to my room with Pikachu trailing close behind.

I opened my door to reveal a bright blue room with posters of water Pokemon. "Nice room, Mist." Ash said with a smirk.

"What's that smirk for?"

"It's nothing Misty."

I gave him a look, that turned into both of us laughing.

"So what do you want to do Ash?" "I don't care" he said yawning. "How about a scary movie to wake you up?" I suggested. "That sounds good."

"What movie?"

"How 'bout Annabelle?" Ash said with a devilish grin on his face. His ever so perfect face... "Snap out of it Misty!" I scolded myself.

I put the movie in and turn around to see Ash in my bed. "Scoot over!"  I whined. "Just climb over me there's room." I sighed, "Are you seriously making me climb over you." He smirked, "Yes, yes  I am." I climbed over and noticed how that grin never left his face.

I layed down next to him and skipped the rest of the credits. Then I snuggled up to Ash who suprizingly wrapped his arm around me.

Ash's POV

••••••••••••

All my worries seemed to dissappear with Misty cuddled up to me. She slowly dozed off and I gave her a kiss on the head.

I woke up the next morning and found that Misty and I were sleeping on our sides, and I had my arm draped over Misty's waist. I realized I was holding her tight, like she'd be gone if I let go. I heard some girly gigles and a camera snap and then it was silent again. Misty's damn sisters must have taking a picture I cursed under ny breath.

Misty started stirring around and woke up facing me. She had the lightest smile on her face and her cheeks were a rosy red. She hopped up got clothes and a towel and headed for the bathroom. She forgot to do one thing though, and that was lock the door. I snuck in and took her clothes and towel and hid them in my suitecase.

"Pikachu pika." my electric mouse said dissapointed in me. I just couldn't help but laugh.

Misty's POV

•••••••••••••••

I stepped out of the shower to find that my clothes and towel had been taken. "Fucking Ash!" I cursed. I guess he heard me because he's cracking up now. "Ash where the hell are my clothes?" he could barely speak from laughing so hard "Just -haha- come and -haha- find them!" He snickered.

I found a towel under the sink wrapped it around my body and walked out into my room. I grabbed fresh clothes and changed in the bathroom.

"You forgot to grab your clothes."

"I'll get them later Ash."

A/n

What do you think so far please comment and vote.

Another part will be out later so keep an eye out for it. It will be somewhat short

--Bands♥