That was unexpected

Ash's POV

•••••••••••••

I get in the downstairs shower while Misty takes one upstairs, and of course I finish before her.

I go up the twelve stairs to the hallway that leads to Misty's bedroom. I walk into her room where there is a nice little pallet on the floor, Misty must of made it for me.

Misty walks out of her bathroom, she's the image of perfection. Her orangish red hair in a messy bun, her Cerulean blue eyes, the rosyness of her cheeks.

"Hey Ash, I put some blankets on the floor for you, but you can sleep in my bed if you want."

I just nodded, then slid into her bed.

"Want to watch a movie?"She asked."That sounds good mist." how does Divergent sound" she asks, holding up the movie. "I've been wanting to watch that!" I say excitedly

She puts the movie in and lays down on the right side of me.

Misty's POV

•••••••••••••••

We're about halfway through the movie when Ash asks if I'm still ticklish, I try to tell him no but he didn't believe me so he sat up over me and started tickling me. Then I felt something soft touch my lips for and realized Ash had kissed me. I couldn't help but to kiss him back, we kissed for about a minute the he pulled back.

I was not expecting that. I mean woah, Ash just kissed me.

"Hehe, sorry Misty." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine Ash, I-I liked it."I said

Then I passed out.

Ash's POV

•••••••••••••

Misty passed out about ten minutes after our heated kiss.

I was awake, watching her sleep. She looked even cuter when she was asleep. I fell asleep thirty minutes later.

I woke up around 10:30 and Misty was already out of bed and it sounded as if she was downstairs cooking breakfast.

I got up and put on a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants from my bag. Then I ran downstairs and saw two plates of biscuits and gravy with sausage. It smelled delicous also.

Misty walked in with two glasses and milk and orange juice.

"I hope this is fine for breakfast." Misty said smiling. "It's perfect Mist." I say and her smile grows larger.

"So uh Ash, about last night-" I cut her off "What about it?" I ask somewhat rudely. "That kiss didn't mean anything, it was just the heat of the moment." She paused, "You uderstand, don't you?" she asks trying to sound apoligetic.

"Yea, understand quite clearly." I say sarcasticly. With that I go upstairs and pack up my things.

Once all of my things are packed I go downstairs and leave. Not even telling her 'bye'.

I didn't expect to her those words from the woman I loved.

A/n

What do you guys think so far rate and comment. I hope it was long enough.

≈Bands