Sisterly "Protection"

Misty's POV
•••••••••••••••

I drop off Ash and and say 'Hi' to Ms. Ketchum,  see some pictues of Ash as a baby. Then bid farewell and head home.

I'm home and hour later than I usually would. 

"Like baby sis, where've you been?" Daisy asked with her hands crossed over her chest.

"I have a life, and friends and a boyfriend. I'm also aloud to stay out as late as I want,  I'm seventeen."

"Baby sis like,  you weren't here to make us like dinner." Complained Violet, "Like we're soo hungry."

"Why don't you band of broads make it for yourselves?" I demanded,  my voice rising and anger containing it. 

''Like dang Misty, calm down, " Lily chimed in, "we're just trying to protect you."

"Save that crap Lily," I snap, "If anything I'm Cinderella and you three might as well be my evil step sisters." I say and receive three pairs of rolled eyes.

"Like whatever Misty, you're soo over dramatic." Violet  said now crossing her arms

I ignore them and go blast music in my room. I just want an escape, I need an escape.

Sure enough when I thought this, a heard something hitting my window, I walk over and open it. There's Ash standing there with a handful of rocks.

"Oh Ash-boo, what are you doing here?" I ask with a relieved smirk. 

"I thought Maybe we could get out of town for the night; What do you think?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"I want too, but my sisters will never let me go out."

"Well then jump." He urged with a devious grin. I look at him, "Do you not trust me?" His smirk grows larger.

I hesitate then grab my phone and jump, getting cradled in Ash's strong arms.