Chapter Four

Hadrians pov

As I was reading the test, I couldn't believe my eyes! Too much was on there, was I really this deceived before? I guess I was. Right now, however, the only thing I need to sort out is these blocks and potions

"King Ragnok, is there a way to get these blocks and potions off of me?"

"There is but for a price" ragnok answered with a money hungry smile

"Take it from the potter vault I just want these disgusting potions off of me"

Ragnok ended up summoning a goblin to take me to the infirmary of Gringotts. I was then introduced to a healer who told me to drink a potion which would make me sleep until my magic has settled from the blocks being removed. Turns out if I was awake the new burst of magic could end up lashing out with my current magic and I could be seriously injured as a result.

I drank the potion and slowly was welcomed by darkness.

-

As I awoke, I at once felt like something was different. I felt more... Like me. I felt more Intune with my magic. The healer goblin ended up telling me that everything felt well and asked if I wanted a mirror to see myself without the glamour as apparently there were some drastic changes.

When I looked in the mirror I was at a loss for words. My hair went from an almost ashy brownish black to an inky black but when the light hit, it had a slight hint of red. Instead of my old messy untamable hair, my hair fell neatly swept across my face, it had a nice messy look but seemed like I could actually tame it if I wanted to. I smiled with this thought and realized my teeth were slightly sharper, like a canines, this must of come from Remus due to his lycanthropy. My eyes however were the biggest change, one of my eyes was green, not like the emerald eyes I always associated with my mother though, no, my eyes shone such a bright green that it could only compare to one thing, the killing curse. My other eye, however, was a stormy grey, almost matching the exact same ones I saw on my godfather but without the despair and hatred for life inside of them that he got from the years of torment he had suffered.

I have to get him out of there and quick. My first step to that though was sorting out things with Remus, he must of known he was my magical guardian if he blood adopted me so that leaves one thing. He must have been deceived by Dumbledore too. I'll need to ask ragnok to inform Remus and check him over as well. I got up and went to see ragnok but it seemed like he was already one step ahead of me.