Chapter Eight

a/n: here's a little filler chapter I was able to right quickly, ill try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can:))

7th July 1991

Hadrians pov

as I was buttoning up my robes, which I had to reluctantly buy, literally why does everything have to be so formal. like I'm not even going to be doing anything! anyways I'm getting sidetracked. I allowed Remus to sort out my hair, I've since used potions to make it a little longer and more tameable. I can't completely tame it, Remus says I have the 'potter curse'. I decided to ditch the glasses after a few days of dealing with these annoying frames falling off my face. a few days ago I ordered some eye correcting potions and after a day and a half of taking them, I could finally see without them. looking in the mirror I debated whether or not to change my appearance. I thought about it and release that everyone was expecting a small boy who looks exactly like his father, glasses and all with two bright green eyes and realised I had nothing to worry about.

these past few weeks have been great, I've realised how much of my past life I set never really knowing what I enjoyed. I've found out that I enjoy reading, drawing and the classic of sitting on the floor staring off into space with music playing. I've gotten so much closer to ashe now, whenever we're not bothering Remus or reading peacefully in the library we spend our time huddled up on a chair in my room talking about what we like and what we dislike. we dance, we laugh and in all we have fun. I've learnt that although he is the embodiment of death he really is just a softie.

When we got the letter about Sirius's trial date I and moony started panicking, even though we knew Sirius is innocent thee was always there about Dumbledore or the ministry trying to put a halt to it. ashe, being the only reason... I don't know if adult is the right word choice here... let's go with a reasonable person. sat us both down, gave us both a calming draught and reassured us everything will go smoothly. we then started talking about anything and everything. Remus has accepted ashe as one of his own just like I have and has hinted at moony doing the same.

I realised that I don't have long till we need to leave so I gave myself a weak smile, showing my sharped canines which I found out was a part of Remus's traits being a werewolf and all and headed downstairs.

there I was met with Remus and she had a small light breakfast, them too dressed in robes. we greeted each other with a warm smile as I sneakily walked behind ashe and took a bite of his toast.

"hey!" ashe exclaimed with a hint of playfulness in his voice

"sorry love, I'm hungry" I replied enjoying the way ashes cheeks darkened slightly at the use of the pet name.

"you guys do realise I'm still here right"

we looked over and Remus and let out a chuckle each.

-

when it was time to go we made sure we had everything we need and went towards the floo.

i cant wait to see Sirius again