Chapter Five

Remus pov

I was sitting down looking through letters I had received today, mind you I didn't get much mail much, As I came across a Gringotts letter. why would Gringotts contact me? I opened it and it left me with more questions than answers. 

Mr lupin-black

we request you arrive at Gringotts. king Ragnok has asked that you arrive at Gringotts due to recent circumstances we have a suspicion that you may have potions, speels or memory charms in your system. we also need to talk about guardianship you were not informed of.

please arrive asap, your vault manager, Earluk, will be waiting for you and will escort you to Ragnok's office

Gringotts

One, why was I called lupin-black. I never remember marrying a black and don't remember changing my name. second, blocks and potions along with memory charms?! why would someone do that, especially to me, I never remember getting in someone's way so why would there be any reasons to use a memory charm or potions?

a guardianship? I don't remember signing myself up for one and I don't have any kids. I guess ill have to find out when I go to gringotts. if king ragnok has called for me then that means it's really serious or it affected someone important in their eyes.

I got ready to leave and apparated to Gringotts.

-

as I arrived I was indeed met by my vault manager and was led to the Ragnok's office. Earluk informed on the way me that another person came in earlier and took an inheritance test. the results arose some suspicions and ragnok decided I needed to be tested too.

as we got there earluk knocked on the door, which opened immediately, and let me in before leaving. there I was met with Ragnok sitting at a desk.

"hello there Mr. lupin-black, I know that right now you must have a lot of questions however if my suspicions are correct this inheritance test will hold the answers you want so if you could place seven drops of blood on this parchment," Ragnok said before I could ask any questions.

I listened to what he said, curious myself as to what was happening. I sliced my plan and let seven drops slowly drip onto the test. as soon as the last drop fell I allowed my hand to heal and stepped back and watched the words form.

name: Remus john lupin-black

other titles: moony

parents: Lyall lupin (paternal)

                  hope lupin nee Howell (maternal)

other family: Sirius lupin-black {wrongfully imprisioned} (husband)

                             Hadrian potter-black (child via blood adoption)

magical guardianship over: Hadrian potter-black (joint guardianship with Sirius lupin black)

lord to:

lupin

consort to:

black

magical abilities:

high control lycanthropy (not trained enough)

spells and potions:(all given and cast by A.P.W.B.D)

loyalty potion towards Albus Dumbledore

obliviate

compulsion charms

as I was reading I was filled with a sense of disbelief. dumbledore would do this and for what? however, the first thing I need to do is get rid of these charms and potions and get my memories back. I asked ragnok about this and he gave me a potion as it was only low-level spells and potions, a simple cleansing potion should sort everything out.

as soon as I downed the potion I remembered. I remembered my marriage with Sirius, me and him getting permission from James and lily to blood adopt Hadrian in case anything happened to them and finally Dumbledore casting the charms after I got to Godric's hollow on that devasting Halloween night.

one thought entered my mind. where is Hadrian? he should have been in my care because even though I'm a werewolf, a magical guardianship means I am deemed fit to parent and therefore would be able to raise him.

when I question ragnok about this he simply said that Hadrian is currently talking to his vaults manager about problems concerning his vault after getting his own potions, charms and glamours off and he should be here shortly.

as soon as he said that the door opened and in walked Hadrian. moony immediately recognised his cub and without thinking I pulled Hadrian into a hug.

"hey, moony. " Hadrian said with a chuckle while burying his head into my chest and hugging me tighter.

one thing for certain I am never letting Hadrian go again.

-

"Ragnok, are there any properties that would be suitable to live in currently." I asked after mine and Hadrian's reunion.

"There is one property that is a good fit. Grimmauld Place in London, I believe Sirius even grew up there. as you are both consort and heir to black you have access to it. I will give you the address as it is under a fidellus charm."

after some time I apparated me and harry to Grimmauld place and although harry hated apparition he soon forgot about it once he laid eyes on Grimmauld place.

one thought lingered in both of our minds;

we're finally home