Chapter 1. Remarried Empress

(Heads up, this might be bad at first)

You were a goddess.

You rarely had any followers since everybody gets pregnant easily.

At some point, you heard someone praying to you, curious as to who it was, you was a blonde haired woman. She looked so elegant, but there was something off.

Her face, stoic and beautiful, had tears on them. She was praying to you, to be able to have a baby.

'What a poor beautiful human. She could rival us goddesses with her beauty and elegance.' You thought as you glanced down at her.

"Poor dear, who has hurt you for you to be this way?" You asked in her mind.

She looked around surprised, her eyes scanning around the broken structure before landing on your statue.

"Yes dear, there is no need to be afraid.." you comforted her.

Tears that were falling down her cheeks have now ceased, leaving only marks.

"Now dear, please do tell me what has happened to make you cry.." you softly asked.

"I am not able to be with child.." she mutters unded her breath.

"..."

"I feel like a failure to the empire that I'm supposed to rule.."

"I may have a solution... since you have so kindly told me your problems, and I haven't had a guest in so long.. I'll help you dear." You tell her. As soon as you said that, your statue was now moving.

Your statues gray skin now turned (s/c), (h/l) (h/c) hair. And finally your mesmerizing (e/c) eyes.

Gazing down to her from your podium, you slowly walked towards her. Gently grabbing her face, thumb wiping away any stray tears.

"May I be able to accompany you to a more comfortable place, my dear?" You asked her softly.

She closes her eyes, feeling comforted in your presence. This warmth she hasn't felt from her husband was... nice.

"Shall we get going now? We have some time before the sun sets my dear." She doesn't know why but, Navier didn't want to leave yet.

Being alone with you was relaxing. She didn't really want to take that nice feeling.

"Yes.. alright, please follow me...?"

"G/n, but you may call me Y/n. What is your name my dear?"

"It's Navier.. thank you Y/n.."