Chapter 1. Gravity Falls

(I will only be writing scenes that Y/n will need to be in.

Also I got most of these from transcripts because it's so hard to explain what's happening sometimes..)

Episode 1. Tourist Trapped

"Ah, summer break."

Hank was grilling burgers while Shmipper and Smabble are running around and laughing beside him.

Others sit at a picnic table.

"So you want cheese on that, hon?" Hank asked his wife. "Sure, Hank." She replied

"A time for leisure, recreation, and taking 'er easy..."

Now we see the "Welcome to Gravity Falls" sign.

"Unless you're me."

Mabel and Dipper Pines crash through the "Welcome to Gravity Falls" sign with the Mystery Cart, screaming.

"Aaaah!!!" They were being chased by an unknown monster, which was knocking down trees behind them.

Mabel looks back. 'It's getting closer!"

The monster growls and tries to catch the cart but just falls short. The cart flies off a rock and lands roughly.

"My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel. You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart, fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror."

The monster grabbed a hold of a tree, pulled it out of the ground, roots and all, and threw it in their path.

"Look out!" Mabel screamed, pointing ahead towards the tree.

The image of Mabel and Dipper screaming as they run into the screen is shown.

"Rest assured, there's a perfectly logical explanation.."

"Let's rewind."

Flashback to Dipper and Mabel in their livingroom at their home.

"It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air."

Thier parents take their stuff away, giving them travel bags and putting some sunscreen on their noses.

"They shipped us up north, to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon. To stay at our great-uncle's place in the woods."

Mabel was up in the attic, hanging up posters on her side of the wall.

"This attic is amazing. Check out all my splinters!" Mabel holds up her hands, which had gigantic splinters sticking out of them.

Dipper backed up into his bed, which Gompers, the goat, is on.

"And there's a goat on my bed."

"Hey, friend." Mabel said, walking up to the goat and held out her arm. Gompers chews on her sleeve.

"Oh! Yes, you can keep chewing on my sweater." She laughed.