Chapter 1. Remarried Empress [REDO]

(PLEASE DON'T BE SHY AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK)

In a vast field of flowers, laid the bodies of two women. One had a slender build, waist-length blonde hair, along with a pair of green eyes that gazed at the other woman next to her.

The other woman had (short/long) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes that were also looking at the woman beside her. She looked to be around (height) tall, her fingers were combing through the blonde one's hair.

Smiling at each other.

They stayed together in an embrace, grass and flowers dancing with the wind. The vast field was heavenly, entrancing.

But of course, all good things must come to an end.

Navier awoke with a small frown. Her dreams just couldn't last any longer could they? She laid there for a minute or two, her room lighting up when the morning sun rises with a new day.

How wonderful it would be if her dreams became a reality. The reality she was living now was living hell compared to the one she could only dream of.

That woman she dreams about, all day, all week, of every month, of every year. Her face becomes more vivid with each passing day.

A knock snapped Navier out of her thoughts, "Your Majesty?" A voiced called her from the other side.

"Come in." Navier shook her thoughts away, next time she does make a wish on a falling star, she'll know what to wish for.

The day had seemingly passed by painfully slowly for Navier, while her husband, Sovieshu, left to go on a hunting trip.

The next thing you know, it was night-time. The stars were shining particularly brightly at the time, but Navier didn't pay attention to that, she just watched as a star seemed to be growing brighter and brighter with each passing second.

Her eyes widened, it was a falling star! She looked closer, hoping that what she was thinking was true. And it was, Navier closed her eyes, and bonded her hands together praying to whatever God that was up in the sky, to send her the woman whom she had been dreaming of.

"Please.." she whispered, "Please make my wish come true..."

It had been a few hours since then, Navier had a hard time falling asleep, but once she did. She found herself in the woman's embrace once again.

Smiling at the current event, she too, embraced the woman.

"Don't worry.." The woman cooed, combing her hands through Navier's hair. "Your wish shall soon be granted, think of it as a combined birthday present.." She held Navier's face with both hands.

Softly brushing her thumbs on Navier's beautiful face, "From me.." She pressed their foreheads together, eyes closed as if to savor the moment. "To you.."

The (s/c) woman kissed Navier's forehead as she said those final words. The horizon on the never-ending field, glowed brighter. Navier clutched onto the woman, not wanting to let go.

She had just gotten there, why must she leave so quickly?

Looking into the woman's eyes, she felt herself at peace, the loving gaze in those (e/c) eyes, are ones to die for.

(A/N: I'm sorry that this is late, I'm not good with dates.

This chapter was rushed due to my sudden motivation to write, I'll try to be quicker next time.

Hope you liked it!)