Chapter 1. One Punch Man

(Does the image look to be sideways? That might be a reference for you, the reader!)

Saitama, was sitting infront of the TV, watching a news reporter describe a new monster that was attacking City A.

"The rumbling and tremors continue!!" The reporter shouted, holding onto a safety helmet that was on his head while practically screaming into the microphone.

"The explosions rocking City A have spread, blanketing the whole—" he was cut off, as another explosion goes off behind him, making the connection with the live footage disconnect, and turn to static.

The bald man, now staring at the TV in silence, broke it by saying, "Guess I'll go.."

You were in the kitchen, washing some dishes and humming a tune, when your husband, Saitama, suddenly kisses you on your cheek, telling you that he'll be back.

"Be careful!" You told your husband as you gave him a loving smile, seeing him in his 'hero outfit' made you chuckle as well.

In the midst of the destruction being created by that purple beast, a child was heard crying for her parents.

Her cries caught the attention of the monster, walking toward the young girl, he held out a hand, which grew large and more monster-like, intending to kill her.

But before her could squish her in the plam of his hands, she disappeared, making the monster stare in the place she was before, in confusion.

Looking to the side, he saw a man wearing a full-body yellow onesie, with huge white cape attached to it, paired with dark red rubber gloves and matching boots.

The man wearing this silly costume, gently set the now sleeping girl on the ground.

"Who are you?" The monster asked the man, who smirked, turning his body to face the monster, with his arms crossed.

"Someone who's a hero for fun."

His reply just pissed off the monster, who had apparent veins popping on his face, "What kind of ridiculous backstory is that?!"

To show a true backstory, the monster back to talk, "I EXIST BECAUSE OF HUMANKIND'S CONSTANT POLLUTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT!!"

He dramatically places a hand on his chest, "I AM VACCINE MAN!"

"THE EARTH IS A SINGLE LIVING ORGANSIM!! AND YOU HUMANS ARE THE DISEASE CAUSING GERMS KILLING IT!!"

While the monster spoke and ranted, while Saitama just stood idly by.

"THE WILL OF THE EARTH GAVE BIRTH TO ME.." his face became more monstrous, looking more like a Japanese demon by his teeth.

"..SO THAT I MAY DESTORY HUMANITY AND THEIR INSIDIOUS CIVILIZATION!!" His face was bulging(🤨) and popping as he was growing in size.

"BUT YOU DO THIS FOR FUN!?" More disgusting noises could be heard as the minster continued to grow in size, his appearance not exactly resembling a human anymore.

"THAT'S THE REASON YOU DARE TO OPPOSE ME, THE EARTH'S APOSTLE?!"

"THEN INDEED I MUST WIPE HUMANKIND FROM EXISTENCE!!" His body was now almost five times larger than it was before, the monster was basically roaring in Saitama's face.

Before eventually falling into the embrace of death by the humans hands, a hole formed in the monsters chest, as the violent waves created by Saitama's punch killed him instantly

As the monster's remains fell from the sky like rain, Saitama looked at his steaming fist in anger, shouting, "DAMMIT!!!"

(I just noticed how most of my paragraphs when I'm writing, are one sentence long 😅

Sorry for leaving for so long, whoever reads this instead of my Remarried Empress chapters that I may try and do..

No promises! 😘)