Chapter 1. Seven Deadly Sins

(This will be from the anime)
(Also the image above is close to what I try and describe)

THE KINGDOM OF LIONES

OUTSKIRTS OF LIONES, THE CAPITAL CITY

A young knight in full body armor, walks around with a hand on the hilt of his sword. Taking glances at his surroundings, slowly creeping forward with every step. The thing he could see, was the broken and destroyed houses that he passes by. The silence making it eerie. His breathing was heavy enough to catch the attention of another living human.

"Hey!" The man shouted towards the boy, startling him in the process.

"You there, boy! Come here, and give me a hand." The older man said, also being in full body armor.

"Yes sir!" The younger boy shouted in reply to the man, running up to him.

Walking though the rumble-filled alleyway, the older man started a conversation.

"So, where are you from?"

"Cains, sir."

"Cains? I'm an old timer who's served the kingdom for 40 years now, I've never heard of the place.."

"That's not surprising, sir. It's way out in the boonies.."

"Now, you mustn't get flustered if you want to be a Holy Knight apprentice." The older man looked back to where the younger boy was walking. The latter only chuckled in response.

"I couldn't be a Holy Knight in a million years.."

The older man's voice got deeper, grim, before saying "Then this might be a rough job, for a young fella like you.."

The young man was confused, before a look of terror was shown, stopping in his steps abruptly. The scene, making him sick to his stomach.

"Who are these..."

What he saw, were the bodies of the supposed Holy Knights. There was blood almost everywhere. Though many of the Holy Knights didn't seem to have been killed from the outside, because there was no blood seeping from any flesh wound.

"Holy Knights, one and all.."

"W-What h-happened to everyone..." He said as he slowly stepped back. "I don't understand..." He muttered.

The olderman looked forward with a grim face, before replying. "What happened? They were all mercilessly butchered."

The boy's breathing got heavier with each second, not daring to look away from the horrid scene.

"And in the blink of an eye, at that.

By just eight people"

The screeching of a creature, flying high above them, gave them goosebumps.

THIS IS A TALE OF ANCIENT TIMES,
AN ERA BEFORE THE HUMAN AND NON-HUMAN WORLDS WERE FOREVER DIVIDED..

WHEN THE HOLY KNIGHTS, DEFENDED THE REALM, WEILDING THE MAGICAL POWERS, THEY WERE FEARED AND HIGHLY RESPECTED..

BUT AMONG THEM, A GROUP EMERGED THAT BETRAYED THE KINGDOM, AND BECOME MORTAL ENEMIES TO ALL HOLY KINGHTS.

THEY WERE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE LAND, AS THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS AND LIBITINA, THE WITCH OF BRITANNIA.

(Libitina is what they call you, your name will still be Y/n)

Now, ten years later.