1. First Meeting

(The idea of this story was from: @unchartedfan tho changed a little bit of the time line)

~When the eyes of battered souls meet, everything changes, better or worse~

It was an unexpected call for Naleta to be inside of the Palace walls of the Little Omni King Zeno. Her step-father Vegeta 4th (Saiyan name) or Ryaku (normal name) had dragged her to meet this so called Daishinkan. She was a normal Saiyan, had taken the genes of her mother since her father hadn't come to light with his true self. He had preferred to keep it to himself, and his family.

Although they were finally here, no one was around. It was completely empty except for the guards who kept watch. Knowing the status of the two, they did not want to meddle into any of their business. But at that a shouting voice was heard.

-Merus wait please! You have to take a bath!-- a male voice shouted.

Just then a little pale blue child, naked, ran towards the visiting two and by seeing Naleta he hid behind her. After that Dai appeared running, seeming to be chasing after the boy. Wet hair down his back, topless and holding a towel for the boy named Merus.

-Papa no! I want to play!-- Merus whined clutching his tiny hands on Naleta's cape.

Dai stopped in front of the two with a frustrated look. Vegeta chuckled to himself and Naleta looked away folding her arms and blushing.

-Excuse me your majesty, your highness for this....predicament--, Dai said bowing slightly with one hand on his heart before kneeling down with both knees to take on the little one. --Merus please come on. Do you want to upset their majesties in such a way-

-No it's quite alright James. I had the same problem with my daughter here when she was little-

-Father! That's inappropriate to share--, Naleta retorted now blushing more. Tho after that she kneeled down as well turning to Merus. She took one of his hands and smiled at him. --Look, if you take a bath I'll have your father to give you some sweets and ask him to make you waffles-

-Papa is a bad cook-

Naleta laughed a little, -- Then I'll make them for you-

-Okay!-

Naleta then turned to Dai stretching her hands for the towel not glancing at him. Dai did as gestured giving the princess the towel. She then covered little Merus in a Greek kinda way. She then picked him up still on her knees along with Dai and gave the child to the latter gently.

Exchanging the bundle led to their hands to meet, causing the to look up at each other, feeling a jolt on their bones. Their eyes had met, violet to a crystalic silver. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds that felt like eternity until the girl blinked looking away. She finally stood up with a red face, Dai did the same with Merus in his hands.

How can you not blush getting cut on a gaze of a sexy top less man with long wet hair. Fate works in mysterious ways.

At that time Merus was looking both at them with a confused expression. While King Vegeta had a dark face of amusement.

'I hadn't thought it would turn to a love cycle. This reminds me of me and her mother'

-Apologies, please, you can follow me and I'll escorts you to where you'll be sitted--, Dai said turning around with a tint of purple on his cheeks.

This is amusing