14. Emotional Damage

~My Angels have too much suppressed emotions. When they're released, it's a bomb~

Dai looked everywhere for Naleta once he returned home. He had left a note at the girl's apartment that he hooked up with saying it was a complete mistake. Of course, they were both at a bar, got drunk, chatted and ended up in bed by mistake. A typical mistake among men and women.

Although somehow he felt his heart ache at how he betrayed his wife. It was not at all his intentions to hurt her with those words, or to betray her with having intercourse with another woman. It just happened. He was frustrated, stressed and needed some comfort. Ugh!

He sat on the couch, he couldn't find her, or her energy anywhere. What washe to do? This was all tiring. Her most valuable belongings were gone, the ones he gave her still there.

-Naleta... Where could you be?-- he opened his eyes and at that moment a small light shone on his eye. He looked down to see a tiny shard of a crystal, and took it without a second thought carefully.
It suddenly played that scene, the scene where Dai and that woman were having a night.

Given by this shard and the scene, he gasped appalled. Did Naleta see this?! If she did it would be a disaster. He would have told her himself but for she saw it herself, she must be broken wherever she is.

"Fuck!" Dai screamed before turning the coffee table upside down in anger and regret. How will he explain to her now when he finds her?! How the heck would she ever forgive him.

He had gotten in a fight with his wife about how she wanted a child with him but he was frustrated at what evil she wanted to try this with, he flipped out and said what he didn't mean, left and found comfort in another woman's bed with bottles of beer and wine. How could he be so cruel. Worst of all his wife saw him, when she only wanted support to an infertile situation for her husband.

What kind of man was he?!

At the time Dai left the Palace, the living room was mess and for sure some galaxies got destroyed.

**

-G-grand Minister! What pleasure do we have of receiving you today?!-- Beerus shouted bowing a straight 90 degree angle after seeing Dai appear before them.

Vegeta didn't like the feeling at all, it felt all to similiar. When her sister had a fight with her so called husband he had forgot who it was. This man, the grand priest, gave off a similar vibe.

-Whis--, Dai called and whis didn't like the tone at all.

-Yes?-

-Had Naleta come here in the past week?-- he asked and guilt was plastered all over his tone. Whis stood up in the outmost fear. While Beerus was wondering on how he knew the deadly Saiyan girl. It brought fear to him also now theorizing.

-Father... What did you do to her?-- Whis asked his composure starting to break as Vegeta started ticking wondering what this man could do to his sister.

-I... I just--

-Fucking say it! What did you do to her!?-- Whis shouted again attracting Pilaf and his gang, Bulma and other servants. Never had they heard the Angel cuss. Or even raise his voice in anger. Beerus was stunned as well. Even if it was his father, this still seemed too heated so he decided to not even say anything more.

-Whis I messed up okay! We had a fight, I did something unbearable and... And... -

-And what?!-

-She left--, those two words made Whis' world break, his legs became weak and he fell like that on his knees with a gaped expression. He couldn't believe that! That must certainly be a lie!

-She left?-

-I'm sorry Whis. It's been a week, I--, Dai couldn't finish as he saw his child shedding tears in disbelief. Just like that. She left without telling them.

-LEAVE! LEAVE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I WILL REGRET!!-- Whis screamed at him as the tears rolled down his cheeks like rain on the window glass. Dai disappeared just before Vegeta can even try to attack him.

He was also shocked by this, his sister left just like. She just saw her for half a day after a long time, now this idiot called the Grand Priest chased her away! If he ever could get his hands on him, he'll make sure to show him hell. Somehow.

But before he could curse at that idiot, he turned to Whis who couldn't stop crying. Even Bulma had come to his aid to try and calm him down. But nothing worked. Naleta must have played a big role in his life, as how she had told them she met Whis when the latter was only 8.

Vegeta felt a zap before catching Whis from falling. He suddenly fainted. This amount of emotion drained him. But Vegeta quickly took him to a guest room in the building. After all this was his elder nephew-in-law.

He's family