27. Daddy Kitty

.......

Vados stood outside the giant gates of Sidras world. She got in without a sweat drop and ascended to Sidra's weird castle but she quickly got a glimpse of the three Deities under a tree.

She went there, not rushing, wondering what she had to say to her elder brother. Her steps were light but tense, she could feel his gaze and it cut through her.
As soon as she got beside under a tree, Sidra and Roh gave her a friendly greeting but the look on her face worried them.

She was nervous.

-Is there something you need Angel of the 6th?--, Sidra asked politely.

-Where is your Destroyer?-- Roh as well asked.

-Apologies gentlemen but I hoped to converse with my dear brother.... In private... "

Mojito's gaze cut through her still. --What you're thinking will not work Vados. Naleta is far gone to forgive.... Father deserves to suffer-

-We both know that that's not true Mojito. In only asking of you for this because I saw her. Her energy was weak, it was crumbling. She knows it but chooses to stay back...... Dear brother she ate the fruit. She ate it with someone she does not share the same feelings with. Thus she's dying. As much as father--, Mojito gasped. Roh and Sidra who were at the background, forgotten, were listening with confusion.

-You can't be serious Vados, does she not know/--

-She's mortal-

After debating with his head for a while, Mojito agreed. Even after his father's mistake, he still wished the family could be repaired again. They were the only things keeping him sane, and in all these 14 years he felt as if he was loosing that sanity.

-Miss Vados-

-Yes Supreme Kai of the ninth?-

-I think I know of a cure for the Forbidden Pomegranate....-

.
.
.
.

Emelia was cradled closely in Anala's arms as she cried. They were both in Anala's room in the pocket dimension of her mother. Miyoru was in the kitchen, hoping to cook something that would cheer up his sister.
A few minutes late the neko calmed down before looking up at her.

-I'm s-sorry I got this e-emotional Anala. I... I don't really k-know what to do. My father hates me..... I/-

"Emelia... Did your father ever say he doesn't love you? Did he ever tell you he loves Miyoru more than you?" Anala asked, looking down at Emelia with a dark red eyes. Her hair fluttered down, fitting her as a glorious Demon, even if she was not.

"No"

"Then why don't you try and talk to him. Tell him how you feel.... You know, I hadn't told anyone this, I found it out by myself. My mother is dying Emelia. She did something Forbidden, and it's eating at her, soon enough she'll perish. My fathers too. They'll go with her since they're are tied to her..... I'll be left alone. I will have no one..."

"...I'm grateful for the time I still have with her. I want to spend more time with her even more, but she's going through a lot.... And I can't help her.... I just sit here and wait, hoping that she will come home, hoping that I will have more time with her even now. Because I'd hate to loose her, I'll loose myself"

"Anala...."

"You still have your father and brother Emelia. You have a family and you have friends. Your father isn't going anywhere. It'd be better if you two try to reconcile.... There's no other father you will have in this whole existence, Beerus will always be first.... "

Beerus will always be your father