32. Blood of Pomegranate

.......

Universe 9

-Roh Kai. With all due respect this plan of yours will never work unless we have Vados. Or someone with the same knowledge as her. And you know we cannot bring my father into this. Korn is not an option as well--, Mojito stated, a bit distressed after hearing the news of Universe 6,7,8 and 10 being sealed due to their gods being dormant.

Only one thing was explainable.

Naleta did this.

And next she will come for Universe 9. She will come for him. Just so he doesn't get in her way.

-Are you doubting your abilities Mojito?-- Roh asked indifferent.

-Yes! Yes of course! I'm not like them! I can't do things on my own! I'm just incapable. I want to help Naleta and my father. I just can't do it alone Roh... --

-Then you'll have to try for the first time. No one will get you out of this anymore Mojito. We don't have time-

Mojito contemplated the possibilities. One he'd probably fail. Two he'd get killed trying to defy one of the greatest spirits. Three, he'd probably fai--

*Slap*

Mojito should have seen that coming. But it wasn't threatening he didn't think much about it. Yet he was still surprised.

Why would Roh Kai slap him?

-I've been with you these past million years. You're as miserable as they say. You don't see your talents, you don't acknowledge yourself. You better change Mojito. Change your mind set. Or else everything will fall into ruin, just like this universe you've left to rot just because you can't put a stop unto Sidra's doing --

Mojito was stunned to even answer. Yet Roh was right. He's always left things to the other person. He couldn't do it himself. He was afraid. Afraid he'd fail. And the blame would be on him.

Like always.

But now. Now was not the time to be afraid. Now was the time to act. To act again, and do something about everything. Hes not living it to his siblings anymore.

He won't fail in protecting the one he loves.

Not again.

-Tell me what you want me to do Roh Kai-

_________

Roh took Mojito to a very ancient library that was there in universe 9. One he didn't know existed. Roh looked through some of the shelves until he found a very dirty old book. He sat down, Mojito just stood there as he watched Roh skim through the almost thousand of pages.

-Ahhah! -

-What? Have you found it?- Mojito asked surprised. Roh gave him the book and showed him that particular page. Mojito studied it.

It was somewhat of a spell. A way to... A way to break the Angel's chains. The chains binding them from the law. But it required a special ingredient.

The Devine Apple

One of the holiest creations in entire existence. It could break the chains of Angels. It is used for good. But with the right trickery and witchery, it can even be used to destroy the powers of the Omni Kings. That's how powerful that apple was.

-Roh this is not what we're looking for... -

-But it is! It counters the Pomegranate. The Pomegranate is pure evil from so called spirits, deities banished from the Realm of Gods for trying to sway mortals into their devineship. And The Apple is pure good. From the most holiest of Deities, it is not equivalent to the Pomegranate in terms of power, it can completely destroy the latter.... -

-Meaninh we can break Naleta's curse!-

-Atta boy! Now you get it. But unfortunately we shall need two of them to make sure we completely annihilate any threats to Naleta and the Grand Priest... -- Roh says and sighs. Mojito realizes the new found problem.

-There's only one in a millennial.... -

-... So technically we do not have the time to wait for another one. We'll use the one we shall get to break Naleta's curse-

-but wait... What if...What if we use the Super Dragon Balls? There's no wish the dragon cannot grant!-- Mojito shouts, his eyes wide open. His heart beating fast. It was coming together. The plan was coming together!.

But it seemed all to easy. It made him uneasy.

Roh Kai paged the book again, looking for something else. When he stopped at a page, his face became pale. His mouth was agape and if felt like he had seen a ghost.

-Damn Murphy's Law!! -- He shouted before standing and practically threw the other books from the shelf into the floor in frustration.

-WHAT THE DUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NOW?-- Mojito took the book once again before seeing a burnt page in the middle.

The only visible words were 'Pomegranate Curse' in bold and tiny words in the bottom seeming like an instruction.

Blood of Pomegranate.