20. Just Another Normal Day

....

-First of all we'll go shopping! I realized that your clothes were too attirery. So since you saved me last night and helped me out, I will repay the favour by taking you out--, Emelia said happily, she wanted to thank Anala but didn't know what to do, so this came to mind as soon as possible.

And since Trunks had gave her his other bank card and pin earlier, she would buy anything she want. The money was endless.

-Um what's wrong with my clothes?-- Anala asked looking at her outfit. It was same as the Supreme Kai of Time's. But with dark red being the main colour. To compliment her eyes.
Her fathers were wearing their normal Kai outfits.

-Nothing is wrong, but since you're my friend now. You need to fit in with the mortals when you visit--, Anala blushed hearing the word 'Friend'.

She had never had a friend, and now, out of the blue, she had gotten one. And Emelia seemed to be kind at heart, so she was quite touched to have a friend like her.

-Then.... Lead the way. And can my dads come?-

-Of course!-

The day was remorseless. Emelia had the three shopping, playing at the arcade, launch at a prestigious restaurant that almost ended in rolling heads when one of the known people offended the Kais and finally to the amusement park.

Ti's would be a double date, if Emelia and Anala were dating.

-At least these mortals aren't completely useless, we might just spare them. Isn't that right love?-- Zamasu said with a smile on his, he was carrying bags full of clothes, accessories and food take aways. Black had his share as well.

-Indeed, the food is fantastic. And the activities are more fun but it's clear they were built for these Earthlings. They're easy. But I now see why Beerus sparred this planet--, Black said smiling back at his partner.

-You only care about the food-

-Try having Saiyan traits-

***

-Dads can I go out again with Emelia. She said we can watch a mo.....vie. Ah I'm sorry for disturbing!-- Anala said bowing in apology.

She had entered when her father's were about to get intimate. That was seen by the clothes on the floor, the blushes and sweat and most of all the irritation written on their faces.
Black got off from Zamasu and looked at Anala. In luck, the sheet was still on their lower bodies, even if Black had to hide his groin.

-Shouldn't she be returning home about now? She has delayed it too much. Its been a week--, Black said with a frown.

-And her father must be worried--, Zamasu said, his blush still plastered over his face.

-I asked her about it but she told me he wouldn't worry. After all she's the daughter of a Destroyer-

-Do you want us to come with you--, Zamasu asked and Black grunted. Just when he was about to get some fun.

-Um I can see you're quite... Busy. So please just pick me up by 8 at night, Earth time in the East-

-Uh sure-

-Then ill leave you to it. Have fun!-- Anala teleported away leaving Zamasu coughing with a more redder face.

-Please lock the door--, the green Kai said looking at his partner who was red as he was.

That girl is dangerous