13. Vengence

~dark hearts were once pure hearts~

This Angel was getting more weak, or was she getting tired? That's what Toppo thought, dodging Marcarita's staff, but of course she didn't let him out that easily. Toppo powered up, wanting to finish this as he saw an opening on the Angel, for the first time ever.
That attempt of a punch only ended up with Belmond stopping it.

-M-my lord!- although he was worn out, Toppo still bowed before his Destroyer, who gave a disapproving look before taking Marcarita's hand, ascending down to the ground.

-You're tired aren't you?--, Belmond asked, his eyes getting soft. Marcarita denied, avoiding gaze.

-You are. You've been awake for ten years, that's not good for your health. You have to sleep-

-You can't make decisions for me sir. I'm not even tired-

-Then shall I get the Grand Priest to make that decision for you? Because it seems that you're in one of your little moods again--, Marcarita blushed before turning away, treating her hand away from Belmond's. -It does good to listen to your elders-

-I will wake myself up, so don't make a fuss while I'm sleeping please- then she disappeared.

-Ugh children-Belmond sighed, rubbing his forehead.

-My lord, why do you insist she sleeps. Angels do not if I'm correct?--, Toppo asked already gained some energy.

-She's different. She needs it Toppo, something that had taunted her since she was a child. As what I've been told. She isn't eligible to be a guide Angel, but she insists so the Grand Priest gave her to me. I'm more of a guide to her--, Belmond sighed again, but this time amused. Marcarita was like a teenager and...

Teenagers bring difficulties

====================================

He inside her, his lips on her neck, a sin, also known as sex. He didn't care who heard, all he cared was satisfying himself by that girl. That other woman.

Naleta was horrified.

How could he?!! This is not the man I loved!

The crystal orb shattered as it made its way to the ground. The crystals, now being hundreds of pieces, reflected Naleta's horrified expression as she backed away hitting her back against still wall. Crying! Anger invading every part of her body! Darkness, absorbed by her body. Her eyes shined red as blood.

H

ow could he?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-How had you made me live mortal?!- the green Kai fused with a mortals body asked and Naleta just smiled. Not the smile we are used to. This smile was filled with darkness and its scared the fusion, not only by it but how this mortal possessed such power, such dark power.

-First of all Kai, I'm no longer a mortal. And as how I made you live again, that's a secret between me and myself--, Naleta replied in an amused dark tone.

Let's just say everything bout her now was dark.

-Why? You mortals have greed, it won't come to me as a surprise when you tell me you want to rule!--, Zamasu said cockily folding his arms and turning his head away.

-Oh that's not it at all! If I wanted to rule, this multiverse would be already mine!-

-Pathetic-

Naleta got closer to Zamasu, used her pointer finger to rub his chin, pulling him to look at her, faces inches apart. She smiled. -I want you to help me make a child-

-And why would I do that! I can't let my Devine creation end up in the likes of you!-

-Oh but you'll get something in return little darling. That Devine creation of yours, with us, would be powerful enough to help you cleanse this Multiverses sins. And build the perfect Utopia you've always wanted. Is that not your motto?-

-Hm, I'm not sure if to trust you. You're mortal and you have too much dark deitious energy. It's overwhelming. What do you get from this?-

-First of all before I answer you. You'll need to unfuse, I shall not mate knowing that my cousin's body is inside you--and for your question... I get the heir I've always wanted--, Naleta turned away from the Kai as her eyes glowed bright red.

And Vengence