15. Soul Guide

~Intertwined souls are safe with one another~

-Lady Naleta, may I enter?--, Naleta looked at the door and approved the request after recognizing who it was. The Angel boy entered the room and bowed slightly.

-Come sit Merno--, Naleta said smiling softly. Merno did as ordered and sat on Naleta's bed humbly. --What do you need love?-

-Um I wanted to tell you that I finally found  my own Destroyer. And he shows potential in every training we do. He's of the Orangea creatures in my universe Solar Citrus. It's a planet with other smaller planets in its orbital. They all have a similarity of a yellow and orange colour. They're quite promising creatures that's why I tried there--, Merno said smiling, a bit proud of his achievement.

-Ah Merno congratulations! I'm happy for you!-- Naleta said excitedly and that made Merno blush in embarrassment. They've only known her for about seven months but they got along pretty well. But of course the Angel teens did not show to much emotion unlike the toodlers.

-Thank you Lady Naleta-

-Have you told your father yet?-- Naleta asked curiously and Merno's pleased expression turned in a second. He suddenly felt a bit distant.

-Um no. I don't want him to make a fuss about it like last time. I'll... I'll tell him later--, Merno said before standing up.

-I feel as if you guys and James don't quite get along--, Naleta said. The Angels and Dai did not show any kind of relationship of father and children. Even if it did seem as if tho Dai was putting an effort, the other party did not take it. And it rubbed her the wrong way considering that they opened up to her a little in just two months while their father had been with them for years.

-It's just... Its just his temper sometimes. But out of all he's incompetent to be a father. His mentality is a slave. And like all children born into slavery, they also become slaves with dreams which can never come true--, Merno said which made the Saiyan sad a bit. Had everyone in this house have the same mentality? Did the toodlers also think this?

-You know you can change it right?-

-Maybe, maybe not. Anyway thank you for your hospitality. I shall take my leave--, Merno said and bowed slightly before heading for the door. He opened it to see his father with a blank face but his eyes were of course seemingly distressed. Merno bowed before him and took his leave without a word.

-How long have you been there?-- Naleta asked as Dai entered her room.

-Long enough-

-You should change your tactic. Your family is a repeating cycle of a non parent child bond. From her majesty Supreme to your mother Angelina and uncle Angelica. Then your mother to you and your brother Derki. You to your children. And so it will continue. You're in the third generation of your family, and since your children can't do anything about it, it's in your hands to change this--, Naleta said as tho to remember the names. Dai sighed, sat down, took Naleta's hand with both of his, and brought it close to his lips, brushing the back of it on them which sent shivers down Naleta's spine.

-I'm starting to give up Naleta... I don't know what else to do. I created them, to have something to value in life, something I can be proud off, something I will love. And I do love them, but I feel as if I'm failing them every damn time. It only makes me more depressed and lifeless. I don't even see my worth anymore!-- Dai said sadly as tears rolled down his cheeks. Never had Naleta seen him so vulnerable. He's always been insecure but this extent is too much. --I want you to take care of them-

A sudden zap ran through Naleta's body as she watched. He knew what he meant by this and it made her heart clench. --Dai you can't!-

-I only wish my children to be happy Naleta-

-Your soul is not stable, you can't fight that. Try to understand-

-I can fight it--, Dai said looking up at Naleta.

-How?-

I have you