21. Family Issues

.....

-Emelia I think you should go back to your father. He must be worried. Its already been a week--, Anala said eating popcorn and wearing 3D glasses. She took of the glasses before looking at the Neko waving her tail freely.
But it damped at that.

-I just want to keep spending time with you, after all I'm your only friend at the moment-

-You're really jot good at lying. That's one thing we have in common. Do you have something against you father? I've read that he can be quite grumpy--, Anala stated trying to remember Beerus' face. -And his twin brother as well-

-Naleta please stop speaking about my father. Your fathers like you, they find you lovely and are proud of you.... Mine only likes my twin brother, Miroyu. And it hurts when he doesn't take a second to think about me. You could never understand--, Anala was only quiet, looking at Emelia seriously now. She wanted to hear more.

This was her only friend and it didn't sit well to see her sad.
The neko sighed and looked to the other side, she didn't want to share too much.
But Anala didn't seem like someone to judge. Especially because she had been shunned from the outside world until now.

-I was born... With no energy. The only energy I had was of that I lived. And nothing more..... Miyoru was born with extraordinary energy. That's why it led my father to compare us a lot. It's almost as if I have no privileges. Brother Whis and Miyoru are the only one who actually care for me... Ugh I'm sorry for bothering you about this--, Emelia looked away, about to run to wherever. She didn't want to face Anala after that.

-I don't mind--, Anala intertwined her fingers with Emelia, before holding her hand lovingly. --I care for you too. That makes three...-

Emelia suddenly hugged Naleta before smiling at her. --Thank you-

-Now let's go back to Whis and Miyoru-

-.... Ok-

***

As soon as Anala and Emelia stepped into the building of Capsule Corp, Bulma hit the Neko of with so much questions on where she was.

-You know how lord Beerus was worried. He looked for you everywhere but couldn't seem to find you. Also he was the first one to spot you missing while we were in Paris!-- Bulma said sighing.

-Dad worried about me?-- Emelia asked in confusion, with a bit of hope in her voice.

-Yes of course, he is your father after all.... And who's this?-

-Um this is Anala. She saved me when I was about to be kidnapped while we were in Paris. I was with her this week....-

-Ah okay-

Suddenly a light landed on the yard which made Emelia's heart skip. Berrus didn't take a second longer and jumped right into the balcony. Seeing his daughter there brought him relief but anger.

Slap!

Everyone there got shocked at this, Beerus had slapped her daughter. All of the hope that her father cared shattered before Emelia's eyes. No one dared to say anything except for Whis.

-My lord y/--

-Shut up Whis! This, this despicable child just causes problems over and over. Why can't you be like you brother!!-- Beerus shouted right in front of her face.
Emelia broke down as tears spill right down her cheeks, bowing her head.

-Father that's enough! There's no reason to say that!-- Miyoru shouted as well, standing in front of his sister. They looked exactly the same, the only difference was that Miyoru had a masculine feature to him.

-This is not your business Miyoru!-

-It is! If it involves my sister it is my business!!-

Before Beerus could even dare say anything, he was pinned down by Anala. One hand strangling him and the other generating a blade. Her eyes glowing red.
She was ready to kill the cat.

Whis, Beerus, Bulma, Vegeta, Goku, Trunks and the twins were shocked witnessing this.
The familiar energy as well.

-Anala stop! He's still my father!-- Emelia shouted, she was scared because she knew Anala can kill ruthlessly. Not caring who it was, if that person had done something she didn't like at all, she could hurt them or worse kill them.

At that moment Zamasu and Black appeared, wearing casual clothes but with a bit of a disheveled look. Feeling this energy the Saiyans got triggered along with the half Saiyan.

Black did the honours of taking Anala off Beerus even if she fought a little, she finally gave up and returned to her normal self. Beerus sighed in relief, he somewhat felt that this girl would have really killed him.

-You're definitely grounded young miss--, Zamasu said pinching the bridge of his nose.

-Didn't I destroy you Kai!-- Beerus shouted gaining his composure.

-Shut up you pathetic Destroyer. We just saved you from what could have been your demise and this is how you thank us--, Black was one to say, the disgust visible in his voice. Everyone noticed it was him.

-What are you doing here Zamasu! Zeno erased you!-

-Of course you insolent mortals have such tiny brains. I have a sponsor stronger than that misley child. But all in all, it's not your business in what I'm doing here--, that made everyone gasp but made Whis think more on the matter. --Come Anala, you're not stepping here ever again-

-But I..I only...--, the girl sighed and turned away from the Earthlings. --Yes father-

-Emelia, you're welcome to stay with us whenever you like. These idiots don't deserve you--, Black said looking at the female Neko, before looking at the boy.

-I-I will stay-

-The offer is always available--, before they left Anala made sure so pain Beerus even if it was a little.

She broke his wrist