Chapter 18

MAINGAT na dinampian ni Kronack ng halik sa labi ang dalagang nasa bisig niya na mahimbing na natutulog.

He can't stop himself from grinning after what happened.

She's already his. Kanya lang si Kalisz. And he will keep her. Kahit maging espiya pa ito. She's his and if owning her will put him at risk he is willing to take that risk for her.

Tinitigan niya ang magandang mukha ni Kalisz. Kronack could see she was tired.  Well...who wouldn't? He took her again and again. Secondly, it was her first.

Kronack can't even wrap his head around the fact that he just took Kalisz's innocence. He was allergic to untouched women but despite having a hint of Kalisz's innocence, he still took her. Not even a moment did he regret it.

He wanted her. Badly.

Lahat ng mga babaeng nagdaan sa kanya noon ay may naging karanasan na. Ayaw niya makauna sa kahit na sinong babae dahil sa emotional attachment na pwedeng maramdaman ng mga ito na hindi niya kayang maibalik.

Gago siya pero hindi niya kukunin ang isang importanteng bagay sa isang babae kung hindi niya naman ito mapapanindigan.

So, he chose to bed women that are used to a relationship without emotional attachment. Pero iba ang gusto niya pagdating sa babaeng hawak niya ngayon.

He wants her. Untouched or not.

Hinalikan ni Kronack ang noo ni Kalisz saka ipinikit ang mga mata nang makaramdam ng pagod at antok. With her in his arms, he fell asleep quickly and serenely.

Nagising si Kronack dahil sa pakiramdam na may nanunuod sa kanya. At nakita niyang gising na si Kalisz at nakatitig sa kanya.

"Hey, babe..." Paos ang boses na bati niya dito.

Ngumiti ito at hinalikan siya sa labi.

Kronack didn't expect it, kaya hindi siya nakatugon. Unang beses na nauna itong humalik sa kanya kaya't nasorpresa siya.

Mag-aangat na sana ito ng mukha ng hawakan niya ang batok nito at mas mainit na hinalikan. He suck on her lips before his tongue pushed inside her mouth to play with hers.

Simple thing but enough to wake his every nerve— for his blood to rush to his cock and hardened it, ready for another addicting pleasure with her.

Fuck! I want her again.

Not breaking the kiss, Kronack swiftly changed their position. His one hand clasped on her breast that really fit in his palms, his other hand on her thighs moving down to her center.

Kronack's breathing hitched when she felt her entrance swollen but soaking wet. He shouldn't be taking her this fast but damn! He wants her. Again.

Running his fingers in her folds a few times and smearing her fluid around her core, Kronack slowly claimed her with his two fingers. Fucking her with it to get her even more wet and ready for his cock.

"Kronack..."

"That's it sweet, babe...moan for me..." Kronack bent and kiss her, letting Kalisz bite his lips when he slowly enters her.

Humigpit ang pagkakasapo niya sa dibdib nito ng maramdaman ang init sa loob nito na sumakop sa pagkalalaki niya. Damn, it never felt this good. Ever!

Lost in unimaginable lust and pleasure, Kronack was unable to stop to claim her fast at that moment. 

Kronack thrusts in and out cussing under his breath when his cock comes out moist and slips easily because she's really wet. His hand fisted when he felt her nails scraping his back but the promising feeling of their connection surpasses the stings.