Chapter 19

"WHAT'S WITH the three morons in the Crown's hotel basement?"

Kronack glanced at Lust when he asked.

They are now in the Crown's HQ where every person that is part of the organization takes an order, studies their missions, layout their plan, and many more.

It's part of Crown Island but guests are prohibited to enters the facility. It's the only gated facility with about three meter-high walls. Very classified and only those who are in the database of the Crown's HQ security can access the place.

"We'll visit them tonight when Kalisz is already fast asleep," sagot ni Kronack.

"Does your father know about it?" Tanong naman ni Leaf.

Kronack shrugged his shoulder.

Possibilities are high. Dad always knew things. No one could hide something from Dad. Even kuya Kreston- his oldest brother.

But that doesn't bother him because Kronack knew his Dad will not give a fuck. As long as they don't kill. Something every agent is forbidden to do regardless of the person's crime. Unless, of course, if it's a life-or-death situation.

Aside from being a businessman and an heir from one of dad's companies, Kronack is also part of an organization that hunts bad guys or helps the government eradicate groups or people that are slimy to handle.

That includes mafia bosses and rich and powerful people that are into trafficking, illegal activities, or power tripping.

Maliban sa pagiging miyembro ng Crown island club, lahat silang magkakapatid ay myembro ng organisasyon pati ang lahat ng kaibigan nila. Silang magkakapatid ang leader sa bawat grupo na may pitong miyembro. Bawat isa ay may sariling tracker, transporter, doctor, scourer, abductor that also steals and a lawyer.

"I hope the new assignment is not hefty," Cyclone murmured before Kronack could open the door to his father's office.

I hope so...I want to spend more time with Kalisz. Kronack silently hopes.

"Dad." Agaw niya sa atensyon ng ama na nakatingin sa labas ng bintana.

"Hey, son." Dad greeted back and nodded to his friends. "Have a seat gentlemen." His father showed the sofa.

Nang makaupo silang lahat ay lumapit si dad na may dalang folder at pabagsak na inilapag iyon sa coffee table.

"That's René Orasis a Canadian mafia boss."

Binuksan ni Kronack ang folder at nakita ang litrato ng isang lalaki na nasa mahigit sesenta. Ipinasa niya kay Cyclone ang larawan para matignan din nito iyon.

Sunod tinignan ni Kronack ang mga dokumento na naglalaman ng mahahalagang bagay tungkol sa lalake.

René Orasis. Canadian. 54 years old. And so on...
Case: Assault and torture, child and sex trafficking.
Took pleasure from torturing women...

Napailing si Kronack sa mga nabasa tungkol sa lalaki. Tsk, this man is more than an animal. His existence is a waste of space in this free world. He should be in their dungeon located in different places around the world.

They don't kill criminals but catch them and jail them in a very isolated location, never again to be seen walking freely. Those criminals will stay in that place until they take their last breath.

Their organization kinda hate dirtying their hands with blood from unworthy, vile criminals.

And Kronack heard that it was also because it was too heavy for the good-hearted founder to carry the conscience of the killing.