7💗

Good evening everyone☺

I hope you had a great day and have a great night ahead!

Happy reading ✨

_______________________
________________________________

The next morning, sidharth got up and instantly remembered whatever he did last night.

He felt really bad the way she cried, because of him. And he was shocked because she didn't tell his mom the whole truth.

She covered up the situation and described his caring side to his mom. Why she did that?

She is the jaan of this house, being the Only girl, she was the most pampered child of everyone.

Still, she never misused their love. She was always very much grateful for the love she got.

Shehnaaz is mischievous, she doesn't take anything seriously...

But when she cries, that means she is hurt. But the girl is so different. She never tried to take sympathy or she never tried to make anyone feel guilty.

Yesterday she had a great chance to tell everyone how wrong sidharth was, how his statements gave her pain unintentionally but she didn't do that.

Shehnaaz smiles, laughs for the whole day but sometimes she really misses her ammi abbu .

But then her family pampers her and she becomes normal.

When someone else taunts her or says anything bad to her , she doesn't feel bad because she thinks they are not her loved ones! They are strangers for her!!!

But when her loved ones hurt her, when her loved ones don't understand her emotions, she becomes silent, she starts staying away from them.

She never shouts , she never wants clarification!

She tries her 100% to make everyone happy but when she can't pretend to stay like a happy soul, she becomes silent.

Silence is the only language she learned to show her pain.

And sidharth knew that very well. He was scared! Won't she talk to him? Will she stay away from him because of hurting her?

Why the thought is affecting him so much?

He had no answer! His mind was numb, his heart was restless.

.
.
.

Taking a deep breath, he went to the breakfast table and saw rita ji, his dadu, adi and akash .

But Shennaaz wasn't present there!!! Where is she?

It never happened before!! She always did breakfast with the family no matter what. His mom always took care of that...

But today everyone was having breakfast without shehnaaz which was shocking .

He cleared his throat to gain some attention and everyone looked at him... Wished him good morning and again started eating making him  confused!!!

Shehnaaz is not here in the breakfast table for the first time  and the whole family is still calm and having their Breakfast normally , how??

He sat in his chair and tried to act all normal though his heart was Restless...

Sid  : Where is shehnaaz?

Adi:  shehnaaz is not at home bhai.

Sid: did she have her breakfast?