Chapter 4

No one's pov.

At late night Jeon family reached their home sweet home more like mansion sweet mansion🙂.

One middle aged women their head maid opened the door and bowed.
"Welcome masters" said minsuo the head middle aged maid.

"Dinner is ready, you all please freshen up" said the maid.

Jk and jg already walked from there tired from work.
"Babe I'll be in the room and freshen up first"
Tae nodded.

"Sure but where's my baby and jinnie" tae whined.

"They must be in Haneol's room"
Jk laughed and said.

"Jinniiiieeeee... please bring my baby hereeee" Taetae shouted.

And one young man came downstairs with a little baby sleeping in his arms.

"Good evening Taehyung shi"
Said the said young man named Jin.

"Hani slept early today after eating his dinner"

"Okok...thanks jinnie.. you are the best" said Taetae making a cute face.

Jin laughed a little and said "then I'll go now Taehyung shi"

"How many times do i have to tell you call me hyung and don't go now....eat dinner and sleep here. It's late" said Taetae with serious face which wasn't exactly serious.

"Yeaa..you can call him noona too tho" said Jungguk from upstairs while coming downstairs.

"Mamma i am hungry"

"Aishshhshshsh okok let's eat first... jinnie come and eat"

Saying that Taetae went upstairs in his room.

"Koo are u done"
"Coming bear"
"I am coming in already"
"Suree dear, you will enjoy the view soo much and I'll have dinner just here" said jk while coming out in just towel.

"Yaaah...you are sooo shameless" Taetae blushed and pouted.

"Only for you darling"
"Okkok go downstairs now and i am going to freshen up now"
"I'll just wait for youuuuu"

Taehyung laughed and walked towards washroom not before pecking on his husband's lips.

Suddenly jk's phone ring.
.
.

Ding dooonngggggg
*In jk voice.

"Hello"
"Boss, it's urgent"
"What now" jk asked fisting this phone in his hand .

"Boss the file is not here...HER file is not here....i-i was checking the others ones w-when i noticed" the man who called said scared of response.
He was sweating when there was no response...tho he is always confident while speaking to his boss but he knew this is very important and sensitive topic for his boss.

After the silence he heard a very deep voice which almost made him lost his balance.
"Mr. Kim are u sure.....do u even know what are u saying"
"Y-yyes boss...i checked everywhere already" the man was trying hard to speak without stuttering.

And when he didn't heard anything he noticed his boss already cut the call and finally he took a deep breath and calm himself. And starting looking for the file again. "Where the fuck are youuuuu"

On the other side jk was looking like he was ready to kill someone this moment. And he dialled a number.

"Send me the footage of the whole month of company's every fuckin corner" said jk to the other person and cut the call.

"Fuvk fuck fuvk"

"What happening kookie"
A voice which always help him relaxed this time make him tensed more but he kept his calm not wanting to scare his husband.

"Nothing babe it's just some office work"
"But u look sooo tensed...tell me what happened"
"Nothing you need to worry about babe ...i am telling you... let's just go and eat"
"Ummm....okay if you say so but don't worry about anything okk... promise me you will talk to me about anything anytime" said Taetae.
"Ofc babe...let's go now" said jk while glancing at his phone.

And they walked downstairs with an angry jk which he can't show to his family.

Who do you guys think HER is??
😏😏

Ok this is for todayyy....
Please read vote and comment in my story'and tell me if you are liking it.

Biieeee bubblies