chapter 11

Jeon family is peacefully enjoying their relaxing time in their picnic. More precisely our Jeon couple definitely is relaxing.
They all ate after playing for while.
And now two kids are sleeping peacefully and the horny couples is as always....
.
.

No they aren't doing anything dirty you shits....i just called them horny because i can.

So back to the story the couple is also laying peacefully.

Tae is in the middle and jk and Gukkie on each side. And Hani is sleeping on his mumy's chest.

Jk is laying on his side with his face on his palm with elbow's support..... (i don't know how to describe but i hope you'll got it).....and looking at Tae and his family with love eyes and Tae is sandwiched between everyone but does he care??? NO
He is loving it.
Gukkie arm wrap around Hani who is on top of Tae and Hani is holding jk's hand.
Tae is caressing Hani's back and his others hand is on Gukkie's head.

He is looking at Jk and just then Jk gave him a peck on his lips.

"Kookie we are with children... don't" tae said while whining .

" They are sleeping my love and at this point...i think they must be used to it " and pecked again.

Jk is still playing with Hani's soft hands and smiling... enjoying his time.

" Sleep my queen...relax more"
And then lay down himself and pulled Tae's head on his chest and pulled Gukkie close too while wined but slept more comfortably and then the couple slept too.

Tae woke up in the evening and found himself squeezed between three jeon kids. And sighed but immediately smiled when saw his baby Hani looking at his chest and trying to suck.

"What's my baby doing"

"Mumy no milki out"

"Awww babe ...let's eat some sandwiches" and Hani clapped happily.

And Tae finally got up and took Hani in his arms.

"Mumy...Hani iz happyyyyy"

Tae looked at his son adoringly and said "mumy is happy too baby..sooo happy"

And then they both sat on grass and played for some time .
"Let's wake up dada and hyungie too..ok baby"
"Yessss" said Hani and jumped on Gukkie.

"Fuck who is it...who who" said Gukkie while looking everywhere.

Hani was looking at him innocently and said "kikiiiiiii....wakey wakey".

"You almost gave me heart attack Haniiiiiii" said Gukkie and hugged Hani tightly.

Tae rubbed his hands in jk's hair and said " wakey wakey koo"
"Nooooo babeee...i am sleepy"
" But we have to go Koo ...we are going to have dinner outside...please kokkiieee...get up..."
"Yessh appa booo.. lesh Goooo"

"Come on dad let's go... Don't be a lazy head"

Jk laughed listening to their whines...and said "okok i am up"
And they collected their stuff and went to their car.

They were in a jewellery store because jk wanted to buy her beautiful wifey a pendant and now he is putting every pendant in his neck one by one .

"Kookiee just buy any one of them...they are all pretty" said Tae. His eyes were closed as suggested by gukkie because it's a surprise.

" Be patient my love"

10,000 years later...

"This is it
....pack this one now"

pack this one now"

"Open your eyes...my baby"

Tae opened his eyes and looked at the pendant..."kookiee it's sooo pretty"

"Not more than my love"
"Not more than you mamma"
"Mumyy moreeee"

He heard three voices together and laughed...and all of them laughed too.

As they came out of the jewelry store.....they all went to clothes store and started looking around.

Jk suddenly started to feel if someone was watching them. He looked around and informed the guard too but the guard said there was no one.
But jk glared at him and said keep looking and don't Deng anything he says ever.

Suddenly someone pushed tae and snached his phone.
Tae yelled "hey stop"
The bodyguards went towards him and pushed him on floor.

Jk came forward and looked at the boy's appearance.....mint hair.....loose clothes....he couldn't see his face.

"Turn around" jk said more like commanded.

But the boy didn't buldge.
The guards grabbed the boy from his collar and turn him around.

Then tae also came from behind after giving Hani to Gukkie.

"Hey ....may i have i phone back?"
The boy looked at him with boredom and throw the phone towards him.

Jk was very upset with his behaviour more like angry.

"Are u insane....do u even know who they are?" A guard said in stern voice.

"They are....ummm......rich people... that's all I have to know" said the boy with a smirk.

Tae noticed how pale and thin the guy was...." Did u eat?"
Jk was shocked to hear the question and said "babe that's not your problem...he tried to steal your phone"..the boy shrugged.
Tae glared at jk and then looked at the boy and said "you are coming with us" and walked away.

Jk also didn't say anything and walked away with Tae after signalling the guards.

"Let's go eat now babies" Tae said to his family.

And a guard from behind asked the boy " what's your name boy.... Don't you know who they are"

"I am not interested in knowing them....and my name is......

That's it for today...hope to see you too soon.

Who do you think the boy is???it's very easy to answer tho lol🙂🙂

Please vote and comment because you can.

Bieee peeps....see ya