chapter 18

" Listen here yoongles...."

"Wtf it's Yoongi maaaaannn"

"Okk whatever just listen to me....we are not Gonna tell this at home that this happened... we'll just say we got into an accident"

Yoongi laughed and said " so u think ur father is the biggest mafia for nothing...he already would have had the news of this"

"Sheeeshshshsh"

Just then jungguk 's phone ringed and yes it was his lovely father.

"Gukkie where are you....wtf happened there...tell me everything...i need you in my office now"
And with that he cut the call .

"Shouldn't he get sympathetic with me or atleast Console me...cold ass father" jungguk scoffed.

"Btw i didn't know you have a lover and they are this violent" Yoongi said while smirking.

( Dirty mind dirty mind d d d d dirty miinnddd)

"Are u crazy...i don't have a lover and idk who this person is....and why the fuck if they love me they would attack me like this" jungguk said.

"Well idk but it's your responsibility now to get me home safe or ur eomma will kill you" said Yoongi whole sitting down on road.

" Then why are u sitting get up...i don't wanna diee"
"I am lazy you have to carry me now"

And with the our lovely poor soul jungguk have been seen on Seoul road... tiredly roaming around with a big cat on his back....

At hospital...

"A car has been seen on a road and it seems like it's been attacked...but there we no person on the car and there are also bullets found near the car.... police is looking through the matter "

Our taetae is watching this new who have no idea whose car is this.

"These days crime rate is increasing day by day... everything should take care of themselves....i hope people in the car would be safe...if only i could have met them and put some sense in their mind......."

Tae was rambling while putting medicine on a patient's hand who is staring at taetae intently

"Woaahh this beauty is soooo pretty and kind"  in mind of patient.

"Our doc's mother sense is showing"
Whispered one nurse to another while laughing.

Lets see what well happen when taetae will come to know and the car😌😌😌