chapter 13

As they all entered in the Jeon mansion Suga was surprised because of how big it was (ahemm ahemm the mansion) and because of the beautiful interiors.

"Do u like it?" Taetae asked.

"Why does it matter" Suga replyed arrogantly which jk didn't liked at all.

"Well you are gonna live here from now on so i should ask you" said Taetae more like ordered with a gentle calm and scary smile.

Everyone was looking at him in shock.

"Tae what are u saying...why would he live with us" asked jk while frowning.

"Because i said so now let's go everyone and sleep...and Mina please show him to guest room". Said tae calmly and went towards his room.
Jk followed him and same as others.

Suga surprisingly didn't say anything too just followed the maid..... Jungguk was looking at him suspeciously.

But didn't say anything.

With tae and jk
"My love, why did u do that? Ik you must have a reason but please tell me... don't do anything recklessly you know i love you..what if that boy did something or what if he started liking you uk you are already very charming.....

"Koookiiiieeeee"

"What if he tries to do anything with you you know ..you are already soo beautiful Don't worry i will protect you but still" jk continued ignoring Taetae 's whining.

"Stop it koooo....he will not do anything and yessss i have a reason...i just can't help but see us in him from the past....

I want him to have a good future too kookie"
Tae said.

Jk froze for a moment but recovered and said "babe i am just worried...uk his manners and stuff is just sooo different from us"

"It's because kookiee he must be alone...we weren't "

"Okk my love but let's not talk about this again ever...i don't like it" said jk with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Tae felt guilty and said " sorry koo but i can't help it but think about those time ...i don't wanna make you sad"

" No need to apologise my baby...it's not ur fault...lets just sleep now and see what happens" and kissed Tae turning him around.

"Mmmm-- yeaa " said Tae while wrapping his arms around jk.

That's it for today...
Thanks for the votes and reads and comments guys...it means alot...
Biieeee