chapter 12

Jeon family is now dinner after their loving day but the difference is someone else is eating with them rn like he didn't eat for centuries.

Yesss it's the mint hair guy who told his name as Suga.

And here the kids are watching him eating with an amusing face...jk is giving him death glares and Taetae is looking at him with concerned eyes.

But does he care??
No because he have food in front of him bitches.

"Soo why did you steal my husband's phone?" Jk asked in low tone but still gently🙂🙂 because of Taetae.
But he know it's nowhere near gentle.

Suga scoffed and said "well why do u think people steal....not everyone is fuckin billionaire like you".

Jk clenched his fists after hearing this and Tae noticed that and immediately hold his hands before he do something bad.

"Where do u live cat face?" Asked Jungguk while Haneol giggled at cat face and said "cat cat kittyyyyyy"

Tae looked at them and said "behave you too"

"Where do u live Suga" tae asked politely.

"Don't try to act nice...not when ur husband is planning to kill me... I'll just eat and go...and don't even try to ask money for food....
I didn't say to bring me in this overly expensive hotel" said Suga and again started eating.

Jk was getting annoyed and angry every second.

But then Haneol interrupted him before he could say anything.

"But Hani likey...food" and looked at Suga with innocent eyes.

Suga was looking at him weirdly... didn't know how to reply because he never had any talks or connection with babies.

" Shhuga cat" said Hani and pouting while Jungguk laughed at him and said in a serious tone.
"Don't glare at my brother"
And Suga looked at him weirdly too.

"Don't glare at my brother"And Suga looked at him weirdly too

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" I think i should go now"

" You are coming with us" said Tae more like ordered... shocking everyone.

"But baby
But mom
Mummyuuuu yayyayy"
He heard three voices and looked at them in a challenging way.

"Wtf ...i am going anywhere....you got ur phone back too..lemme go now...even i ate this expensive food which i don't even know will get digested in me"

"Watch ur language kid" said Taetae is serious tone and no-one said anything now.
Because angry and serious Tae is not the same as sweet and pouty one.
"Noooo i am not going anywhere....are u gonna do dirt....." but his world muffled when a guard and put his hand on his mouth... knowing what the other was about to say.

Jk gave him a deadly glare and said "Never talk about my husband and family in way or tone...or u'll receive th worst death ever" and went away signalling the guards.

"Kokkiieee don't be angry okk...i just feel concerned about him"

"I know baby...you don't have to explain but that guy need some manners and my love please don't get involve in this too much"
And tae nodded and pecked his lips

"For God sake...we are in public" Jungguk cried while holding Hani's face in his neck"

And everyone went home.

Now i just wanna introduce every member...so that real story can start..i mea it has started but still...you got ne ig.

Biieeeee peeps