chapter 6

After waking up the first thing Jimin said " where am I"....

.

.

.

.
Naah too old style 😂😂

After waking up Jimin was very calm for a person who is injured badly and in hospital without even knowing. He was just staring at nowhere. He remembered what happened but he was feeling sooo numb rn.
It was almost like he is soo familiar with the situation.

" Hey , you are awake....you should make some noise after that,wait I'll call the doctor..it's not his time to be here soo i have to call him..be patient okk" said a nurse present in the room while smiling at him almost sympathetically.

But he didn't replied.

At Jeons

" Babe wakey wakeyyyy"
Said still a little sleepy jungkook to taetae.
" Koko can u please just stfu babe" Taetae said sassily....
" No cursing in the morning babee" jk said smiling.
" Omg....i have to go to the hospital" said tae and jumped out of bed to bathroom but returned to give his husband a peck in his lips..." Good morning my lovely wifeyy" and ran towards the bathroom.
Jk blushed but instantly said " i will show you who's the wifeyy tonight babee" and went to jungguk's room.

"Hey wakey wakeyy" said jk while smiling.
"Ewwww...what's wrong with you only man...how can momma even look at you saying this is the morning" said Jungguk while making a disgusted face..." My poor eyes and ears in the morning"

Jk just stood there with STRAIGHT face ( tho he is not straight at all😏😏😏) mumbling "Brat".

And then went towards haneol's room and saw Jin was there already with him.
"Jin you can go and have breakfast... I'll take him"

"Yess Mr Jeon" jin said without questioning.

"Awwww...my cute little champ.. did u sleep well"
"Nae naeee" said haneol while giggling.

Skip to hospital

Jimin was awake and staring at the wall in front...
And tae tae was doing a check up on him.
"How are u feeling now ummmm Jimin right??"

Jimin just nodded and said "ok..."

"As far as I know no one from your family came to ask or look for you...and not even a report..can u tell the nurse ur address please"
Tae was smiling the whole time to comfort the boy even tho he knew something is wrong.

"No I'll go by myself...thanks for taking care of me" said Jimin while trying to stand up.

" You can't go right now..you are not recovered and it's my duty to make you well"

" No it's okk...i-i can walk" he was hesitating what should he do ...stay here or just go HOME.

" I said you'll be staying here" tae said sternly and " as a doctor and ur elder too...you should respect my decision boii"

And Jimin agreed and tae went outside after recommending the medicine and excercise.

While tae was going to his cabin jungkook called him.
" Hey baee...i got some information for you"
" Oh..what is it... about Jimin??
" Yeaa ... basically he is 19 and studying medicine In college..do a part time job.. struggling with money..have a drunkard father who abuses him for money and stuff and .........his mother died some years back"

"Oh that's very sad...he is living very badly...well I'll take care of him tho..but about his father...

Jk cut his sentence in between and said I'll look in the Matter dw baee"

" That's good...thanks kokoo..now i have to go..biee and eat lunch in time...love you"

" You too babee.. don't overwork yourself because I'll do that for you and love youu..take care" jk chuckled and cut the call.

Tae smiled and shook his head but still worried about Jimin.
But he is determined to take care of the boy.
Let's get it.

That's it and sorry for the delay...i am busy with college...like very busy...so please bear with me people...
Bieee