chapter 17

Third person pov

"Wifeyyyyyyyyy.... iammissingyousoooooomuuchyouknow howcomeyoudidntcallyourhubbydontyoumissmeeeeee.... don'tyoumissyourhandsomehubby"
Said jk in one breath while whining and acting (if that's possible but everything is possible to jk😌😌).

If it the another person he or she would have thought that jk has gone mad and speaking alien language but it's his wifey taetae who laughed and cooed at his husband.

"Awwwww...my hubby i miss you too but here are too many patients in hospital today and i am soooo tired" said taetae in a cute voice but he didn't realise he said something which made his hubby eyes widened.

"What...you are tired tae...you want me to pick you up...did u eat something...is everyone treating you well... should I come and kill someone...blah

.

Do i need to fire someone......

Blah blah blah

And the saga continues with tae listening to his hubby for God knows how many hours.

At mansion

Jin was feeding little Hannie who is pouring rn.
"Jinnie ..me wan momma"
Said Hannie.

"Hannie mommy with come home soon okk... soo eat your food fast so you can play with him" said Jin while smiling.

"Jinnie....you are gettin slim ...i thin' you should eat now the rest" demanded Hannie cutely which crossing his arms on his chest.

Jin laughed and continued try feeding him.

With Suga and Guggie

"Where are we going" Suga asked grumpily.

"It's a surprise hyung"

Suga felt something in his chest listening to hyung word...
'whats with Hyung now...this family is weird making me feel things aishhshshs...i need to get out of here' Suga thought.
And just looked outside of the car.

BOOM

Suddenly the car lost the control and jungguk knew someone shoot the tire.
"Shit shit shit shit"
Jungguk cursed continuously while trying to control the car and he succeeded as the car just stopped before it can hit the tree.

"What the actual fuck" Suga cursed and his head hit on the window and he looked around holding his head.

"Hyung you okk?"

"Do u look like i am ok...my head freaking hit this expensive ass window and i am feeling like i got internal bleeding"

"This expensive ass saved you from gettin shot.." said jungguk with a done face ....
They both were safe as jungguk looked around.

He got out from the car and saw nothing....he then saw a note in the back window.

"I finally found you my Gukkie...let's meet soon soo you can love me alot"
Your one and only love.

Jungguk read it and just said "what the heck"

Sorry for being late guys
I hope you'll enjoy this oneee
Biiieeee