chapter 15

As Suga came downstairs for breakfast Tae noticed him and signalled the maid to serve the food.

Maria started serving the food.
"Yoongi, you are here ....good morning...good to see u all fresh up"said Tae with a soft tone and happy face.

"As if you weren't the one to send your husband to wake me up...pfft"said Yoongi and shrugged.

Tae was about to reply when a voice cut him off
"Mumy..... I eat waffles but no waffles....me wan waffles" said Haneol will a big pout.

Tae smiled cheerfully " awwwww...baby dw I'll make waffles for you in evening..how about that?"

Jk asked to maid " didn't u asked him before breakfast what he wants"
But got a slap on his arm.

"He is a kid hubby .... And i told her not to ask him ..he should eat other things too soo stop it"
Jk just pecked his cheeks and nodded.

Jungguk was eating silently all this time. And was busy glaring at someone who's not a family member but still is sitting and even have audacity to disrespecting his mother.
Let's said he is not happy with his mom's choice to let the person live with them.

"Guggie hyungie .....wae you not eating...you wan waffles too just like hanii" asked Haneol will smiley face.
Jungguk smiled and said " no baby i am okk.... What i want rn will not be appreciated"

Haneol didn't understand anything but still nodded with a pout eating his Nutella and toast messily.

"Gukkie I'll drop you today at ur school" said jk with a serious deep tone which jungguk understood why he used.
But we can't blame the boy for his anger....he don't like someone disrespecting his mother when his mother is nothing but kind.

All this family drama is seen by Yoongi whose watching everything closely.
He looked at the small boy who was also looking at him.
And he kinda glared at him but the small boy returned his glare and then he chuckled and got amused when the small boy imitate him.
"Wats you name mr.??" Asked hanii
"I am Suga"
"Shuga"
"It's Suga"
"Sugar"
"Nooo Suga"
"Sahuga"
"Whatever"
"Sugar hyungiieee...you ale sugar hyungiie"

Everyone smiled at the small boy's cuteness even the stone hearted Suga...lol.

"Min..you are coming with me to the office today" said jk more like ordered.

"Tf nooo..i am not going with you anywhere"

"Don't curse in front of a child" said tae while wiping guggie's face who was busy shoving the food down his throat rn.

"I am telling you that you are coming not asking" said jk and got up "love can you come to our room after your breakfast please"

Tae just said " sure hubby ...let's go"

Now it's just maids and children there.
As Yoongi started eating.. jungguk Harshly got up from there.

"Let's go hanii" said jungguk.

"But sugar didn't eat yet so I'll not go"said hanii and sat there with crossed arms.
Jungguk sighed and sat with him...all this time Yoongi didn't say anything... feeling giddy by the small boy.

In taekook room

Tae is helping his husband in tying his tie. While his husband is looking at him lovingly.

"Love please don't be mad okk... he'll come to office today with me and I'll see his behaviour...then we'll see what to do with him"

"But hubby i want him to study ....not working in your office"

"I know my love but that part will be done as well.. don't worry. For now leave him to me" said jk more like finalised.

"Okk" said tae and pecked his lips.

Biiee guyssss
Enjoy reading...i hope you willlll