chapter 19

After some years
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Jungguk and the kitty reached the Jeon company and if u may ask why they didn't book a cab , everything includes money goes to their mother..so he would have known 🙂🙂🙂poor souls...

Everyone in the office was starting at the poor souls. Some were trying to contain their laugh looking at their state.
Jungguk with tired face and struggling to walk and suga sleeping on his back.

When they reached jks office... jungguk throw suga on the couch but he didn't even flinch and hug the pillow..and jungguk stared at him with shocked face.

He saw his father looking at them and face cried...  " Appaaaaaaaaaa..you know what happened to your dear son... It was sooo difficult to escape with a big cat "

Jk just stared at him and said " who's ur lover...is it someone from school.. outside.. gimme all the information"
And went to sit on his chair.

"I have ordered juice and sandwich for u both and eat and go...don't disturb me" said jk.

"Did I hear food" said suga and suddenly sat and slept again while sitting.

Jungguk looked at everyone with done face and pushed suga to side and lay down.

"And yeah don't let this thing get to ur mother" with this everyone went silent with some doubts in their minds and hearts.

Ik it's small but I'll do it again

The update...a big one

It doesn't sound too nice well whatever