Conflict

Jordan POV

I tried to prolong the walk back. Cody and Dean were going to be so pissed at me... 

 After the walk that I managed to make at least two times longer, I faced the door to the bunker. What was I afraid of exactly? Well, there were about two things. First off, I was afraid of Cody's disappointment. Second, I was afraid that the demon had screwed me. I slowly tuned the knob and walked in.

I was embraced by the sound of Dean yelling, pacing, and blaming himself for not keeping a closer eye on me.

"Dean," I said, walking into the room that contained all three guys. "I'm fine,

really. I'm okay," I attempted to reassure him, but apparently I was unsuccessful.  

"Okay, tell me that you didn't do what I think you did," Dean said. He had that

'disapproving father' look on his face.

"I did what needed to be done. That's it, end of story," I didn't want the Mushy, gushy, 'You threw your life away, did you think about this' speech. I just wasn't in the mood.

"I know you want to yell. Just get it over with," I said, a dead tone in my voice.

All he did was clutch me in a hug. It was like a dad hugging his daughter after she got broken up with for the first time. "How long?" he muttered, voice cracking. I was waiting for the big question. "A year," I replied and nuzzled further into his shoulder.

****

Super sorry that it was such a short chapter... heh. Well, anyways, I think that it was cute :) I'm so happy! thank you guys soooo much for all the votes... *Sends internet kisses*