Of Course, Mr. Winchester

Jordan POV

The smell of sausage and bacon had made me realize how hungry I was. "Are you just going to stand there with food?" I asked Sam. He sat the plate down in front of me and went back in the kitchen. He returned with two more plates and gave Dean one. I had already eaten two sausages and one bacon strip. Dean started scarfing his down right away, and had eaten three things in the time it took me to eat one. By the time he was finished, I had one sausage left. Sam had only a few so it was ok that it didn't take me very long to eat.

Dean took my empty plate and Sam followed him with his. I heard whispering and my head started to throb. A loud ringing followed the throbbing and noise and light bulbs were bursting. I covered my ears and fell to the ground. The noise got louder and a man showed up. He was in a trench coat, a blue tie, and black pants. I saw a shadow of wings on the walls around me. I felt the warm sensation of blood coming out of my ears. The man was staring at me with a hard look. Sam ran out and Dean was close behind him.

They wore the same confused look as I did. "Damn it Cas!" Dean yelled. I looked at the man. He was the man hunters talked about, the angel that saved the winchester boys. I felt like I was meeting someone famous. I looked at the boys in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Who is she?" he asked like I wasn't even there. "I'm Jordan, thanks for asking," I said sarcastically. He looked at me like I had just killed twenty people. when he looked away I stood up. I inched closer to my bag, which the boys were smart enough to grab for me from my room. I felt around for a cold metal handle. I finally felt it and raised it slowly.

I hid it behind my back and walked back into the conversation about me. Sam gave me a hard look and looked at the hand that was behind my back. He glanced at my bag, trying to tell me something. Shit.  I thought. He had seen me grab the angel blade from my bag. I looked at Dean, who had stopped in mid sentence. He could see my side from his angle . I looked at them both. Cas still had no idea, and from the looks of the boys, they weren't going to tell him. Dean finished his sentence and looked away from me. I couldn't say the same for Sam.

He kept a watchful eye on me until Dean and Cas were done talking. Cas disappeared and Dean gave me a horrible glare. "Really, Jordan?" he asked, more disappointed and hurt than mad. I could feel the hurt in his voice, so much I could feel tears try to weasel their way out of my eyes. I blinked the feeling away and tried to defend myself.

"I'm sorry, Dean, but I don't know him! In my defence, I've had nothing but bad experiences with angels. They all want to kill Cody," I attempted to defend myself. He looked at Sam. They could relate. Sam was Lucifer's true vessel, and all the angels wanted to kill Sam. I Walked over to my bag and threw the blade back into it. I walked to the bathroom to get a washcloth. I ran it under the water, still running in the bathroom. I wiped my ears off and the skin on my neck that had dried blood on it. The clip that was in my hair was gone, God knows where.

 I left the cloth on the counter top and left the room. Without a word I snuck back to my motel room for a quick shower. I locked my bathroom door in case the boys came looking for me. I turned on the water and undressed while the water is warming up.

As soon as I closed the curtain to the shower, I heard someone banging on the door. I knew right away that it was Dean, judging the lack of courtesy and awful timing. I doubted that he will take the time to notice that the water was running. "I'm in the shower!" I screamed, a little too angrily. I squirted some of my 2 in 1 shampoo in to my hand and spread it as fast and as even as possible. I took the showerhead off of its holder and rinsed off my hair. I grabbed a towel from the rack and started to dry myself. Once my body was dry, I stepped out into  the cold air and started toweling my hair. I wrapped the towel around my body and unlocked the door to the bathroom, only to see that they were still there.

"What was so important that you had to interrupt my shower and stay here to tell me?!" I asked, clearly frustrated. I clawed through my bag for a t-shirt and my skinny jeans. "We found a new case," Sam said, with that look again.  He had kept giving me that look. "Seriously? Already? Where?" I asked.

"It's in Minnesota," Dean said, looking up at me.

"Are you kidding me! We're in Nevada! What kind of case is this exactly?" I was kind of mad. There had to have been something closer.

"It's a ghost. We already did all the research," Dean said and Sam cut in. "Actually, I did."

I took my clothes back into the bathroom with me and let the towel fall to the floor. I pulled on my jeans and slipped on my shirt. I picked up my brush and ran it through my hair. I put it up in a French braid and walked out. I pulled on my converse high tops, and when I did, the boys stood up and opened the door to leave. Nothing stopped them and I had a small bit of time to myself.

I grabbed my keys and my bags and left the room, heading out to my car. I unlocked the door to the drivers side and heard the same old squeak that I always heard when I swung it open. I sat on  the  crisp leather and put my old key in the ignition. The engine roared to life.

Sam and Dean come out of their room and load up their trunk with bags. Their engine started and they drove past me. I pulled out and followed them. We pulled onto the freeway and Dean sped up to 85mph. I sped up to match him.

We pulled off to an old motel and signed into our rooms, one queen and two twins. I pulled right up to my room, on the end corner. I was tired from driving, and we were only in the bottom corner of Wyoming. I threw my things down in my room and layed down and fell asleep.

"Jordan, wake up!" a voice said, shaking me. I woke up, Sam standing over me.

"Yes Mr. Winchester." I said.

I just want to give a special thanks to skytheangel for her amazing tips and helping me edit. She writes great books and I encourage you all to read them!