You can't leave

Cody POV

I finally arrived at the address that someone sent me, saying that they found my sister. I know that it' s a trap. Why else would I get a random email saying that Jordan was found when she's been missing for two weeks? Exactly.

I walked up to the door to the underground lair-ish thing. It's a trap was all that was going through my mind as I raised my hand to knock on the door. I pushed the thought as far down as I could as I heard heavy footsteps getting closer. I heard the click of the door and a familiar face answered the door. Sam Winchester.

"Uh... hey.... Sam..." I trailed off. I was one of Jessica's best friends, and I knew that I was going to remind him of her. He invited me in, not saying anything. The smell of Chinese food flooded my nose as I saw Jordan, sitting in a criss-cross position at a big dining table. She scrambled out of her seat, almost falling. She regained her balance, only to throw herself  into me. She stood on her tippy toes, hugging me tight. I saw a small tear roll down her cheek. She wiped it quickly, turning around towards the boys.

"This is my brother, Cody. Cody, this is Sam and Dean Winchester. They found me." she said pointing to them. I knew who they were. They were legends.

"Go get your stuff gathered," I said to Jordan. In most cases, she told me what to do. This wasn't one of those times. She nodded, but was cut off by Dean.

"She can't leave. She's got a big target on her back now. Let her stay at least until she gets her strength back." She gave me a look, and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to get her out of the house. I don't want to loose her again. There's a reason that she was hunting by herself.

We got in a big fight on the way out of Michigan. I wanted out. I still wanted out, standing right here. I got out for a while, going to colledge and all, but it just wasn't enough. I see all the happy people in the world, and I wanted to be like them. I see that now, I can't ever really be out. I could only dream.

"Ok," I said, keeping my voice strong. She sat down again in the same position she was in before. I pulled a chair up next to her. Sam handed me a container of orange chicken, fried rice, and hazelnut shrimp from Panda Express. God, I love Panda. "You didn't forget," I told Sam with a smile spreading across my face. He smiled in return, "Nope."

After that, we ate in silence. It felt awkward to sleep at a house with Sam and his brother, so I went to a motel. I fell asleep fast.

********

Jordan POV

During dinner all I could do was stare at him. Was he actually capable of doing what he did in my dream? Have I seen a side of him that he didn't know about? These questions were buzzing around in my brain, causing me to lose sleep.

 I finally gave up and went to the kitchen for a beer. Of course, he was there. I mentally sighed and went to the fridge, grabbing a beer. "Hey," he said. I nodded my head in responce, twisting the cap off my beer. There was no way in hell I was going to be nice to him. I still had my suspicions.

I went to leave, but he stopped me by grabbing my arm. I felt the familliar  shiver run down my back. "Hey, I'm happy you decided to stay. I think it was the right choice," he said softly. His beautiful green eyes glistened in the dim light coming from the lamp on the counter. I felt like his stare put me in a trance. I nodded, breaking the trance. I quickly walked back to my room. I wasn't allowed to like him. But somehow, even though I knew it was wrong, I still felt that magnetic nervousness around him.