The keeper of contracts

Jordan's POV

"We need to talk to you about something," Sam said coming through the door way. I nodded for him to continue. "Well, we figured you were probably bored being stuck here for over a month... So, we figured that we'd go on a hunt. Already have three leads, you get to choose which one," he explained.

I instantly smiled. Even in the month that I've done nothing, I still did my usual workout in the morning and three. Yes, three in the morning. Its not very often I actually sleep. "Yes! When do we leave?" I asked.

"Uh, well we were going to leave in the morning if that's cool with you."

"Yes! The sooner the better, I'll pack right now," I said and jumped out of bed. I crawled underneath it and grabbed my duffel. It still had a few things from the last hunt in there. I dumped them out on my bed and started packing. I grabbed my phone charger, a tooth brush, a set of pj's, two regular outfits and a dress. The guys usually needed a girl to distract someone, be it at a bar or a hotel. Anyways, I was all set.

I went in to Sam's room to pick a hunt. He smiled when I came in and pointed his computer toward me.

"Okay, so we've got a ghost in Pennsylvania, a shapeshifter in Arkansas, and a djinn in New York..."

"New York. We can get the rest after," I said a little too fast. I wanted the djinn to pay. More so all djinn to pay.

"Okay, I guess that settles it then, off to New York."

I gave him a huge hug and thanked him for this. Its exactly what I need.

I walked to my calendar and marked off another day. 264 left until I was in hell.

------------

The next morning, we put our bags in the trunk and got in the car. Dean sat in the back with me. I sat in the middle and layed on his shoulder. I actually slept for the first time in what felt like forever.

When I woke up, I was in a motel bed. I checked my phone to see that it was 3 a.m. Wow... I had been asleep for 15 hours. I guess I really haven't slept well lately. I sat up and saw that I was in my own room. I got my phone and texted Dean.

Me: Dean... I woke up alone :/ you should come in here

A few minutes later I heard my door open. "What's up, princess?" he asked. I patted my hand on the bed next to me.

"I haven't slept like that in I don't even know how long. It was nice," I said.

"Good, I'm glad. I kind of needed to talk to you about something," he said, hesitant.

"What?"

"Well, we found who keeps the contracts... We found a lead, too. Her name's Lillith, and she's in Montana. We were thinking about going to try to find her," he said, afraid of my reaction.

I didn't really react. I simply just sat there, and nodded my head. "Okay," I mumbled. "I don't think I'm going to be able to go back to sleep any time soon."

"That's okay, I'll stay up with you," he said.

And that he did.

~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that was so short!! Anyway, this story is going to be ending soon. Thank you who have stuck with Me through all my terrible updating speed, and thank you for your feedback.