Gone

Jordan's POV

I woke up in a familiar bed. It was Deans. I sat up, checking my phone. I had a few new e-mails, a spam call, and a calendar update. It showed to be Cody's birthday... But that was impossible. Cody's birthday was a week from now. How in the hell... What happened to my phone? It must have been a prank from either Sam or Dean.

I walked out to the living space to see Sam. He looked up at me Like he was seeing a ghost.

"What the hell did you guys do to my phone? It says it's the 19th but-" I was cut off.

"Jordan you have slept for a week, we didn't do anything to your phone. What the hell happened?" Sam looked like he hadn't slept in ages.

I looked down, not able to answer. I had no clue.

"Jordan, how long has it been since you actually slept for more than an hour, before last week, I mean," he asked.

I couldn't look up at him. "About two weeks..." I mumbled. It wasn't that I wanted to be awake, it was that I couldn't sleep. Every time I tried I would get these awful nightmares. I would wake up with my stomach scratched open at the cuts. They wouldn't heal because of it.

He looked down at his hands. He looked almost... Sad. Why was he sad? He shouldn't care about me. I'm going to be dead soon, and that was that. While I was lost in my thoughts I felt his arms wrap around me. I returned.

We stayed like that for about 20 minutes until Dean walked in the room. He dropped the grocery bags in his hands and ran toward me. He was crying.

"Oh my God Jordan you're awake," he breathed. I offered a laugh, but it didn't do much. He engulfed me in a large huh and rocked me back and forth.

When We broke apart He grabbed the bags he dropped and left for the kitchen. I went back to my room to leave yet another voice mail for Cody.

"Hey, Cody. Its me again. Do you even listen to these anymore? Anyway I wanted to tell you that I loved you and happy birthday. I miss you. A lot. I will be gone soon. The guys think that there's a way to get my contract back, but I want to tell them not to bother. I've made my peace with death. So, Cody. Please pick up your phone. I can't go without you. I... I need you. I need my little brother at my side, just like old times." with that I hung up. That was a little longer than normal, But Its okay. The texts were usually short, little things like 'how are you doing?' or an update on what I'm doing. Although, I really doubt that he even reads them.

I went back out to the boys and smelled burgers. Dean was making mushroom swiss, my favorite. Of course he already knew that. When he was done cooking he say my plate on the table along with his own and a plate for Sam. No one said anything.

"So um... What exactly happened while I was uh.. Asleep," I asked.

They looked down. "We found who keeps the souls," Dean spoke up. I looked at them in shock. They promised that they would leave this alone! I was furious.

"You did what now?" I challenged.

No one answered.

------------

Cody's POV

I listened to yet another voice mail. She was upset, I understand. But I just couldn't.

Jordan's POV

"You can't be serious," I challenged. How could they do this?

Again, no one spoke.

"No you know what? I'm not going to take this. I'm okay with dying, and nothing you say to me is going to change that alright?" I ranted.

"Okay," Dean mumbled, storming out of the room.

-----

I'm sorry it's been so long since I updated this. It will soon be coming to an end. Thank you for bearing with me though.