7 Seconds To midnight

Jordan POV

"When are we going to leave? Jason is waiting for us," Cody said. We were alone in the bunker; The boys left to get dinner.

"I can't just leave," I told him.

"And why is that? It's as easy as going to the car, turning the key and leaving!" he started to yell.

"Cody, don't you dare yell at me. You don't understand- they saved my life, and I owe them more than running off like a scared child." I spat. He looked at me in disbelief, but I didn't really care. I'm the only one who's ever saved his life. Of course he didn't understand.

It was a relief to hear the impala roar into the driveway. "We'll talk about this later, Cody," and I went outside to help with the bags, Even though I knew that they didn't need help. I carried the coffee. Just out of curiosity, I looked at what they got. There was no iced coffee. I sighed in relief, as my last realization that it wasn't real. These boys didn't know me.

********

 After we ate, I went on my computer to look for a case. I searched aimlessly for hours, finding nothing, until I stumbled onto a newspaper blog in Idaho. "Twin Falls, Idaho. Two couples in the last month abducted, later to be found drained of all their blood in the corn field off the exit," I mumbled out loud. Everyone else was asleep by now. I glanced down at the bottom right corner of my computer to see that it read 4:46A.M. I felt tiredness hit me like a bag of bricks. I shut my computer and lyed down.

I woke up the next morning to knocking on my door. I always hated it when people would wake me up, so I rolled over and shut my eyes. The knocking continued until the door clicked open. I heard Dean say my name. His voice was like a magnet, and I suddenly wanted to get out of bed. I whipped the blankets off of my warm body, revealing my bare legs to the cold autumn air coming from the open window. I had slept in an over-sized tee shirt, and that's it. I giggled to myself. I wasn't even in my own house or hotel room and I was sleeping half naked. "did you find anything last night?" He asked. I guess he was used to seeing girls in just a tee-shirt.

"Yeah, it's in Twin Falls. My best guess would be vampires. " I said. I grabbed my laptop and searched the address for him. He looked over me to read." Ok let me tell Sam. We'll be out of here by noon, " He said. I nodded and he left the room.

Once he was gone, I took off my shirt and shrugged on my pants. I replaced the pajama shirt with a purple blouse. It was a bit fancy for my normal attire, but I liked it. I looked down at the little bad that contained all of my personal items in it. I've always wanted to settle down, you know, have a family, but I knew it wasn't ever going to happen. There was just too much Damn evil in the world.

I pushed the thought of my fantasy life with the door.  I stepped out with my duffel with the guns and the duffel with my clothes and things. I threw them in the impala and remembered Cody. How was I supposed to go on a Hunt with him? As far as I knew, he hated the Winchesters. I couldn’t trust him.

After my bags were in the impala, I went to break the news to Cody that he wasn't coming. I finally found him. "hey! What's up?"  he asked. Oh, no. He was exited about the hunt. This was going to be harder than I thought. "oh, you know. Just... Getting ready for the hunt!" I said. I had a shuddering problem with Cody, so he knew when I was lying. "whats wrong...?"  he hesitated asking.

"Uhhhhh..... Well... Um.. Do you think you could sit this one out? " I asked. He gave me a dead stare, the kind to make you feel like a monster inside. I looked at my feet.

" Anything for you, sis. " He said with a sarcastic tone. I got mad fast. I clenched my hands into a fist."Don't you dare use that tone with me ever again. You hear me?"  I said sharply, putting my finger in his face. He nodded and left the room. I did the same, going out to the impala. The boys were there already, waiting. I nodded once and climbed in the backseat. We were off to twin falls.

**************

I nodded off to sleep somewhere around an hour after we started driving. I checked my phone and saw that it was four. I took a three hour nap. It didn't happen often, but when it did, it was nice. I looked in the front seat to see Dean driving and Sam asleep. Looks like I wasn't the only one who was tired from the soothing feeling of the car.

"hey, Dean, " I said. He jumped in his seat a little. I guess he didn't hear me wake up. " hey, Jordan, " He answered. I giggled. He noticed, but didn't say anything."how long was I out?" I asked. "about three hours, give or take," He said. A yawn escaped from my chest. Shortly after, Dean did too. We giggled at the same time, but it was more like a laugh that was loud enough to wake Sam up. Thankfully, it didn't.

Dean refused to pay for a room, so we took turns driving.  My shift was after dean's. I drove for 5 hours while everyone else slept. When Sam woke up, I pulled over and let him take the wheel. I stayed up with him for a while. "Hey, what's up with you and Cody? It looked like he knew you pretty well... " I asked. He cleared his throat to answer. "Yeah, I knew him pretty well. College."  was all he said. "Was it good or bad?"  I asked. He never answered me after that, like it was a touchy subject or something. I let it go.

*****

We had arrived in Twin Falls around midnight. We pulled up to the same crappy hotel we always do. Deans pick. I fell asleep right away and I'm pretty sure Sam and Dean did too.

When I awoke the next morning, I saw Dean standing over me. I saw a bit of embarrassment on his face, like I wasn't supposed to catch him looking at me. "Hey,"  I said, my voice still adjusting. He was already completely dressed with his boots on. I was too, because I didn't bother taking off my clothes or boots when we got here. I didn't even cover myself with the blanket. I checked my phone, which was blinking like crazy. I has six messages, two voicemails, and eight missed calls... all from Cody. I ignored what he said in all of them and just replied "Hey, I'm Ok" and turned the screen of my phone off. I jumped out of bed too fast. My vision went blury and I fell back on the bed. I waited for the dizzyness to pass. It passed in about thirty seconds, thank goodness. I hate it when that happens.

I Just wore the same clothes that i already had on again. Besides, all I did yesterday was ride in a car.I went into the boys' room to see who was getting breakfast. I stopped, cold in my tracks when I saw six demons in the room.

*********

2.85k reads?!?!?! Thank you guys so much for the support! School and sports has had me really busy lately... But its break, so hopefully I'll get a few more chapters done by the end of it! I love you guys! Thanks again for all the reads and the support!