The hunting party

Title credit: linkin park
Jordan's POV

The night was a blast. Dean and I stayed up until 5:30 when Dean finally fell asleep. We played never have I ever, drinking style, and let's just say I totally lost. He got a kick out of it, though.

When he woke up, he went to their room and got Sam up. We got our stuff ready to go and left for the precinct as 'fbi agents' like always. I of course forgot my suit, so we had to make a pit stop at the mall first.

"Really Jordan? You forgot a freaking suit of all things?" Dean said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Just give me 20 minutes, go do some... Guy stuff while you wait," I said.

They nodded and turned into the mall parking lot, scanning for an empty space. When he found it, we parked and got out.

I separated at H&M. They usually had cute office clothes.

I picked three outfits out and went to try them on. One was an ash gray suit top with matching straight pants. The pants were wayyyy too long for me. Stupid short legs...

The next outfit was black with gray pinstripes, a skirt and a three quarter sleeve blazer. I didn't even bother trying on the last, this one was a keeper. I grabbed a black tank top on the way out and rang up.

The next store I needed to go to was shoe carnival for some black pumps. I found them right away and was gone. I called Dean and told him to meet me at Starbucks. I lived for my coffee.

"Hey," he said. I almost jumped out of my skin. I was caught in my thoughts.

"Oh, hi."

"You look disappointed to see me," he pretended to look hurt.

"Oh, boo hoo wah,"

"What'd you get?" he asked, and I showed him. He smiled and we got up to leave.

When we got around to getting inside the impala, I closed my eyes. I let the soft vibrations flow through me as I smelled the slight stench of old leather and the iron of blood. How many times had the brothers sat, bloody in the backseat?

I was startled out of my thoughts by the car stopping. I sat up and met Dean's eye, but neither of us said anything. We both just simply walked into the room and saw Sam passed out on the bed, mouth open and snoring. I walked over and snapped a picture before clapping my hands in front of his face. He flung up and grabbed the knife off the dresser and pressed it to my throat.

"Calm down, Sammy boy. Ready to get rid of me so early? You only have to wait 286 days," he flinched at my words and burried his head in his hands.

"You should know better than waking a hunter up like that, Jordan," he mumbled. I shrugged and grabbed my bag, ready to leave.

I needed revenge. Every djinn I could kill, I was ready at the drop of a pin. From our research, this was a fear djinn. My least favorite.

When we rolled up to the police station, I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I didn't want to see what had happened to the four victims that were attacked. But, of course, I had to.

After gathering all of our information, we knew just where to go. There was a warehouse that only ran in the spring That was in the middle of the string of bodies. Time for action.

We lifted our blood covered daggers and entered the building. After a few minutes we found the feeding room. Three girls, probably no more than 19 were string up from their hands. I felt a wave of nausea come over me looking at them. I looked for a pulse, thank god all three had one no matter how weak it was. I was out in charge of getting the girls to the impala while the boys went and found the nasty thing.

I unhooked two of the girls and set her down against the wall. I could only help one at a time.

I unhooked the last, and as I got her into position to carry her, her eyes sprang open and she screamed. I put my hand over her mouth, urging her to be quiet. I explained that I was here to help.

"Can you walk?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so, yeah I'm good," she said, voice hoarse.

"Okay grab her, we need to get out of here," I said. She nodded and we picked up the other two.

We made it to the car and piled the girls in. I headed back inside.

I watched my step, being extra quiet so that I might be able to hear the boys. I heard movement upstairs so I quickly went up there. I heard a huge spam in the room to my left. I opened the door to see Sam unconscious and Dean trapped under the djinn, his knife nowhere to be found. I inched forward. Before I stabbed the thing, I said a few words in a whisper, "this is for everyone who you've ever hurt. Death is mercy for you," and put my blade in it's back.